Chapter 6

"Head to Berlin. That's where they're keeping him. Frederick is also there." I said, standing outside as I sent Zemo off. 

Nodding his head, "Don't worry. They won't get you." I muttered as our eyes met. 

Zemo nodded his head once again, "What is he doing there?" He asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Who?" I asked.

"Frederick." He answered.

A chuckle escapes my lips, "You'll know. I already instructed them what to do once you're done just follow them." I said. 

A car stopped in front of him, getting inside the vehicle as they left. Exhaling a sigh as I turn around. 

"Now, we'll just have to wait where it is." I stated, "Ava, can you prepare my breakfast? I'm quite famished." I added, nodding her head as everyone immediately moved and prepared what I asked.

After eating my breakfast, Lynn handed me the pill as I quickly swallowed it. Ava placed a glass of juice beside me, nodding my head as I drank the drink.

"If anyone finds me. I'll be in my office. I don't wanna miss that show." I said, everyone nodded and bowed their heads as I left and went towards my office.

STEVE

In an SUV, T'Challa sits in front of me who sits in front of Sam.

"So, you like cats?" Sam asked.

"Sam." I muttered.

"What? Dude shows up dressed like a cat and you don't wanna know more?" Sam replied.

"Your suit... it's Vibranium?" I asked, looking at his back.

T'Challa snuck a glance sideways. 

"The Black Panther has been the protector of Wakanda for generations. A mantle, passed from warrior to warrior. And now, because of him who murdered my father and her parents, I also wear the mantle of king and her vengeance for her fallen parents. So, I ask you . . . as a friend, warrior, and king . . . how long do you think you can keep him safe from me? From her?" He answered.

Furrowing my eyebrows, "From her? Who's her?" I asked, confusingly as the convoy headed underground.

"You will know who she is someday." T'Challa replied.

Getting out of the SUV, my eyes caught a light gray walled bunker where they keep Bucky inside. Walking towards Sharon, a man standing beside him and three guards behind them.

"What's gonna happen to him?" I asked.

"Same thing that will happen to you. Psychological evaluation and extradition." He said in his deep voice, exuding a strong aura.

"This is Frederick Windsor. Supreme Commander." Sharon introduced him, my eyes went to him, noticing his straight posture and stern eyes.

"What about our lawyer?" I asked.

"Lawyer won't help you with this matter. See their weapons are placed in lockup." He ordered, the soldiers instantly moved and obeyed him.

"I better not look out the window and see anybody flying around in that." Sam commented.

Looking back, my eyes caught Bucky's eyes as he quickly averted his eyes.

"Your Majesty." He greeted, giving a bow to T'Challa, furrowing my eyebrows as I stared at them.