Chapter Seven - First Kiss Or First Miss?

"Oh my goodness, hi!" Eren crouched down and the dog wagged it's tail excitedly. Levi had people over a lot but usually they were too focused on other things than paying attention to her.

For instance, Levi had work parties at his house or just parties in general. Then.. sometimes his hookups would come over.

"Is it a she or a he?" Eren asked looking up at Levi.

"She."

"What's her name?" He started scratching behind her ears and she leaned into the touch making a sound of satisfaction.

"Gwenaëlle." Levi answered and walked out of the room. The garage door led you into the laundry room which was very neat and organized. Everything was white, black, or a beautiful brown color.

Eren got up and followed Levi into what he guessed was Levi's room. "I'm going to shower." He said. "Feel free to take one yourself, you smell of sweat."

Eren slightly chuckled at his remark. Levi shut the French sliding door when he stepped into his bathroom without telling Eren where another one was located.

The dog came back to Eren and started sniffing his hands. "Oh hi, baby.. you're so cute!" He laughed.

Eren walked out of the room and wandered around the house. Usually he would find this rude to do but Levi didn't tell him where a restroom was.

He found himself in the kitchen. It was ginormous just like every other room in the house. But everything was so clean and white. Eren thought about the future.

If he were to maybe move in with Levi sometime, would he be able to keep it clean or would Levi get pissed off and kick him out.

He shook those thoughts out of his mind, he thought he was getting too ahead of himself. Him and Levi won't move in together.

As he continued walking around, he finally came across a washroom. He shut the door behind him and looked around. The walls were were plated grey wood except for one accent wall that was just white. There was a glass shower with a stone bathtub inside. The bathroom was huge.

"Wow.." he whispered under his breath. He expected a billionaire to have such nice things but seeing them in person was different.

He quickly got undressed and into the shower. He turned the nob to cold water and sighed. After standing under the water for a while he put shampoo in his hair and thought.

'Is all of this going a little fast? Sure he ordered drinks from me for a while with a little small talk but then he payed for moms healthcare and now we just went on a date and are continuing it tonight.. Hm..'

Eren shrugged it off. He didn't really care if he was being honest. Of course he didn't want to rush into a relationship but this pace was fine for him.

After about thirty minutes, he was done in his shower. He grabbed a surprisingly soft towel off the rack and dried his face. That's when he noticed clothes on the counter. He blushed when he realized Levi must have put them there while he was showering in a glass shower.

Eren changed into the clothes that sure enough where a few sizes too big. Levi had muscle and was tall, Eren was lean but not all that muscular and shorter. The clothes Levi gave him was a plain black tee-shirt and white shorts (y'know like the ones that are like sweatpants shorts). He also gave him a grey hoodie.

"Eren, are you done in there?" Levi asked from the other side of the door.

"Ye-"

Levi walked in and grabbed a spray bottle from the counter and sprayed the shower glass.