Chapter Thirty

"Eren, come here." Levi called from behind the wheel of the boat. Quickly, Eren walked over to him and stood in front of his boyfriend. "Put your hands here."

Levi grabbed Erens hands and set them on the wheel. Eren looked over his shoulder at Levi and smiled.

"Okay, there's a boat over there, so watch out." Levi pointed towards the speed boat, letting go of the wheel to let Eren do it own his own.

Eren giggled a little when Levi put his hands on his waist.

"Levi, that tickles.." Eren squirmed a little, laughing.

"Okay, speed up a little." The older man said, pointing towards the boat throttle.

Eren pushed it forward, a little too far, and the boat jerked forward due to the sudden change in pace.

"Woah, not that far." Levi said, pulling the throttle back. "Be careful not to turn to sharp either, okay baby?"

Eren nodded, determined to show Levi how fast of a learner he was.

Surprisingly, he wasn't half bad and Levi was impressed at how fast he got the hang of it.

Eren looked out at the beautiful blue-green water surrounding them. The waves were smooth and the water was clear enough to see turtles and fish pass by.

He saw dolphins leaping out of the water and the heard sounds of his friends laughing and clinking their drinks.

"Levi?" Eren mumbled and looked back at Levi again. Levi hummed a response, continuing to hug Eren from behind. "Why'd you cry today? ...I'm just wondering because I've never seen you even shed a tear."

Levi sighed and looked at the water. "I don't know." He shrugged. Eren raised an eyebrow and almost said something before Levi started to talk again. "I guess I was scared and overwhelmed."

"Scared?"

"Yeah. I guess growing up with my parents fighting, I knew it led to them separating." Levi tickled Eren's sides and kissed his neck. "I don't want you to break up with me."

Eren laughed, due to the tickling, and managed to choke out, "I'll never do that, Levi."

"Mm.. don't say what you can't promise." Levi rested his chin on Erens head. He looked at the people cheering and having a good time on the bow of the boat.

"I can promise that." Eren insisted and slightly turned the wheel.

"Nope." Levi shook his head and turned Eren around, taking the wheel again so they could cove out. "One day you'll find someone who you like more than me."

Eren could hear the sarcasm behind Levi's voice. He was being cocky and Eren wanted to play around with that.

"You mean someone without strands of grey hair?" He jutted out his bottom lip and played with Levi's hair.

"I'm pretty sure those are because of you always stressing me out." Levi gave him a look and slowed the boat down when they reached a cove.

"Whatever." Eren rolled his eyes before an idea popped into his small brain. Quiet and suductive, Eren whispered into Levi's ear.
"Y'know what I won't find in another man, Levi?"

"Money." Levi laughed at his own humor and Eren huffed, smacking him on the arm before getting back into character.

"No." Eren licked Levi's ear and stroked Levi's bare chest. "I won't find someone who has that big of a dick.. Guys my age wouldn't even know what to do with something like that." Eren smirked and left Levi's side, winking at him as he walked back to his friends.

Levi mumbled something under his breath while Hange pressed the button that lowered the anchor.

Hudson aired up the floaties for everyone while they swam around or jumped off the boat into the water. Levi was the first one to get an inner tube so he and Eren were already floating while the others were waiting or jumping in.

Levi was in the center of the tube while Eren was sitting on the part in front of the older man, legs wrapped around him so he didn't fall.

"I stand by what I said earlier." Eren said after a moment of them them just sitting there, Erens chin on Levi's shoulder.

"What?" Levi looked at Eren with a smirk and kissed his head before pulling away. "That I have a big dick?"

"Yes, but that's not what I'm thinking of right now." Eren pulled away from his shoulder and looked him straight in the eye. "Levi, I love you and I'm never going to find someone other than you, no matter how many times you say I will." He was content and held a firm grip on Levi's shoulders.

"Whatever you say." Levi said. The two shared a lustful kiss that lasted for minutes, only stopping for a few seconds before kissing again.

Eren tangled his hands into Levi's hair while Levi supported Eren up by holding onto his hips.

"Mmm..~" Eren quietly moaned. "Le-"

"Hey! No making out in front of us!" Hudson whined and splashed them. When they turned to yell at him, everyone was looking at the pair.

Erens friends were flabbergasted that they just do that out in the open, while Levi's friends were just giving them a knowing look. They were used to seeing the two do this when they came over to Levi's house.

"You act like you've never seen two people kiss before." Eren rolled his eyes and tried to splash everyone, only managing to splash a few.

Eren screamed louder than he ever had in his life. He ran over to the knife rack and climbed onto the counter, holding the knife in front of him.

"Levi!" He cried in despair, "Levi, help!"

It was only those two in the house. Everyone else was at the grocery store to get dinner for the night. The couple didn't go, however, so they could clean up.

It didn't take two seconds before Levi jumped out of the shower and pulled a towel around his waist. He was in the kitchen before Eren could scream again.

He ran a hand through his hair to move it out of his face and looked around. "What?" He breathed, unable to find what he was screaming about.

"There's a.. mouse.." Eren pointed to the bowl on the floor. "Levi there's a mouse in there."

Levi looked at Eren with a sigh. "A mouse?" He said. "Eren, I was in the shower and it seems to me like you got it."

"Levi, you don't understand. We have to get the mouse out of the house, safely," said Eren. "Get it out!"

Levi sighed and walked off to the office for a piece of paper. When he came back, he slid the paper under the bowl and picked it up.

"Wait!" Eren said from the counter. "Make sure the mouse is in there.. and make sure it's okay."

"Eren, it's a mouse. Who cares?"

"Levi."

The older man sighed and slightly lifted up the bowl, peering into the open space. Over the course of a few seconds, he lifted the bowl up all the way.

"I hate you so much."

"What? It's a mouse!" Eren chuckled. "I should be an actor."

Levi picked up the computer mouse from the paper and set it on the counter.

"You couldn't have waited until I was done in the shower?" Levi asked, walking over to his boyfriend.

"No." Eren shrugged with a smirk. "But now I can join you."

: hi you guys

how's your day going? ➡️

i hope you enjoyed this chapter, and stuff but I don't even remember what I wrote and I'm too lazy to proof read it cause I wrote it like a long time ago

but anyway
have a good rest of your day and or night

- compimisho ❤️