Chapter Fifteen

"What?" Levi gasped at the TV. "She kis- what." He put his hand over his mouth and looked up at Eren in shock.

Eren just laughed at his shocked and somewhat angry expression. The main role had kissed the other guy who had tried to get with her the whole series, even though she was with the other male.

"Oh, it's over. That's how it ends." Eren chuckled and ran his fingers through Levi's hair, whom was laying his head in Erens lap.

"It can't end like that though." Levi demanded.

Eren laughed while looking down at Levi's pouting face. He leaned down and gave him a quick peck on the lips before sitting back up and turning off the big flat screen TV.

"What time did you make plans with you friends for?" Levi asked. He sat up from where he rested on Eren and got off the couch, cleaning up the living room from yesterdays work party.

"Six. Do you need help cleaning up?" Eren said and watched as Levi went in to the kitchen to pull out a trash bag from the closet.

"It's fine. You leave in.." Levi replied and checked his watch, "two hours. You don't want to be tired from cleaning, do you?"

"Cleaning won't make me tired, Levi." Eren scoffed and rolled his eyes playfully. Levi glared at him for a second before putting on some rubber cleaning gloves.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, and it's fine. I got it." Levi insisted and watched Eren shrug his shoulders.

"If you say so."

It took Levi about an hour to clean the first floor of his three story house. Luckily he only allowed people on the first floor. He had some house keepers help him clean so it didn't take as long as it would if he were to do it himself. He usually didn't have them help clean after his parties but he didn't want Eren to sit there for two or more hours with nothing to do.

"I'm done." Levi informed as he plopped down on the bed next to Eren. Eren moved closer to Levi to the point they were touching. Erens back against Levi's stomach, being little spoon.

"Hm.. what time is it?" Eren asked and closed his eyes again.

"Five." Levi replied and wrapped an arm loosely around Erens slim waist.

"Only one more hour. I don't want to leave.." Eren complained and opened his eyes, rolling over to face his boyfriend.

"Oh? Why not?"

"I want to stay with you.." Eren mumbled and kissed Levi's cheek. "Leviii. Can I tell them I'm not feeling well?"

"No, Eren. You made the plans to hang out with them so you need to go."

"But there's a new chick working there in replacement of my spot and she's coming." Eren whined and clinged to Levi's arm.

"And? What's the problem with that, exactly?" Levi said and moved his arm from around Erens waist.

"I'm not good at socializing with new people." Eren answered and pulled Levi's arm back to its previous position around him.

"Then get better." Levi rolled his eyes. "You weren't bad at it when you met me?"

"Was too!" Eren laughed. "I mean I couldn't even take your order."

"Hm." Levi removed his arm from Eren once again. "Go shower, brat."

"Are you saying I stink?" Eren gasped and sat up looking at Eren. Even though he was being sarcastic, he thought maybe he was. That's embarrassing.

"No. I'm saying you didn't shower yesterday, so shower today." Levi said and rolled out of bed. He went into his bathroom and turned the shower on. "Come on."

Eren mumbled inaudible words and groaned as he took his shirt off, throwing it at Levi, to which he sighed and watched Eren get into the shower. He shut the glass door and walked out of the room.

Gwenaëlle followed behind him quietly before running to the double French doors, needing to use the restroom.

He let her outside and went to go sit on the couch. Levi sighed at the relaxing feeling of a warm, clean, fresh smelling house.

Within ten minutes Eren came out into the kitchen and grabbed a bag of pretzel sticks from the pantry.

"Levi?" Eren called looking around for him. Eventually, Eren found him under a blanket on the couch, sleeping.

He's never seen Levi sleeping before. He either doesn't sleep or goes to bed way after Eren does. He looked so calm and peaceful,  not wearing his usual scowl.

Slightly chuckling to himself, he walked over and sat next to Levi's head. "Wake up, sleepy head.."

Levi groaned and sat up after a little shake from Eren. He ran his hand across his face and looked over at Eren. "Mm.. hi."

"Hi." Eren giggled and looked at his phone when he got a notification. "Hm. My friend, Connie, said that he could take me home after."

"Alright." Levi frowned. "You're going home tonight?"

"Yeah.." Eren smiled. "I haven't been there in a while and I left it a mess last time I was there."

"Mm." Levi hummed. "Okay."

Eren rested his head on his boyfriends shoulder and pet the dogs head who had just laid down by him. "Hi Gweny.." he cooed.

"Oh, my friends going to be here in twenty minutes." Eren informed. He leaned back up straight and ruffled Gwenaëlle's ears.

"You're still in a towel." Levi said leaned over to Eren, wrapping an arm around his waist and pulling him down on top of him.

"Yeah, I still need to get changed." Eren shrugged. "I'll change in a second."

Levi flipped Eren over and placed kisses down the youngers neck. He moved his hand down to Erens thigh and the other to his back.

"Levi.. I-I have to get ready to leave." Eren grunted and pulled away. Levi rolled his eyes.

"Why?"

"Um. You literally told me to make plans with them." Eren rolled his eyes and stood up, holding his towel to kee it from falling down. "Tomorrow?"

"Maybe." Levi mumbled and grabbed a nearby pillow to lie on. Eren went to the bedroom and changed into clothes from the drawers Levi let him have.

: um rushed and not proof read. But nonetheless, I hope you guys enjoyed even though it was kind of cringe 😬