Chapter Twenty-One

It's been about six months since the last chapter

Now that Eren and Levi had been dating for almost a year, he began to feel more comfortable with Levi buying him things and calling him certain names.

A lot more comfortable actually. Everywhere they went Eren would ask for things and not be hesitant about it. Eren was a definitely more bold with the names he called Levi, especially where.

"You want anything else?" Levi asked when they walked out of the Nike store at the mall. Eren had already spent about  $2,000 but Levi just kept asking him what else he wanted. Every day was like Christmas.

"Hm.. No thank you." Eren smiled and grabbed Levi's hand once he moved the bags to his forearm.

They'd been walking around the mall for two hours and Eren was ready to go home and get off his sore feet.

He had about fifteen bags of clothes and a bag with a new phone. Levi hadn't bought anything for himself, probably because he already had everything he wanted or needed.

"Ah.." Eren sighed and flopped down on their bed. "What time is it?"

"Five." Levi looked at his watch. He started putting Erens clothes away in the walk-in closet while the younger male laid in bed setting downloading apps on his new phone.

After about twenty-minutes, Levi was done folding and hanging Erens clothes and lied his head in Eren's lap.

"What should I cook tonight" Eren asked when Levi climbed in bed. With his mom being sick and at home a while ago, Eren learned early on in his life how to cook meals, pretty good ones at that.

"You? Cook?" Levi laughed. "You sure you won't burn my house down?"

"Um I'm actually a professional chef." Eren smirked. Levi stared at him as if he was on drugs. Eren never did anything himself around Levi's house so he expected him not to know how to cook, clean, or do anything productive.

"I'll believe it when I see it- or taste it I guess." Levi corrected himself and looked up at Eren.

"I mean I could cook, but shouldn't you if you're my daddy?" Eren innocently grinned. "That's what they do, right?"

Recently, Eren found out one of Levi's kinks during their session together and wouldn't stop playing around with it, riling Levi up every so often.

"Tsk."

"So? Still don't believe I can cook?" Eren grinned as Levi ate the mashed potatoes and chicken.

"Eh. I could do better." He smirked after swallowing his food. Eren dramaticly dropped his mouth open and glared at his boyfriend.

"Bullshit, take it back." He insisted while aggressively eating his food. Levi shook his head and finished his last piece of chicken.

"I'll take it back when you make better food than me." Levi walked over to sink and rinsed off his dish before putting it in the dishwasher.

"Erm... no." Eren said following Levi to their bedroom. When Levi threw himself onto his pillow, Eren climbed on top of him, resting his head on the older man's broad shoulder.

"So I have some half good, half bad news.
Unless it's all good to you." Levi laughed. Eren raised a brow and slightly lifted his head to look at Levi.

"Huh?" Eren frowned. He didn't like the sound of bad news coming in way and would prefer it to all be good to him like Levi said.

"I have to go to the United States." Levi sighed and looked at Erens confused expression.

"That's not bad news, when do we leave?" Eren laughed and you could hear the confusion through the laughter. He stared back at Levi's sorry expression.

"Eren.. you can't go." Levi frowned. Erens brow fell back down just like the rest of his face seemed to.

"What?"

"You can't go. This is a different kind of business than selling cars and it's not safe." Levi said and grabbed his phone. "I'll be staying at a.. friends house whom isn't the type of guy I want you by."

"Then why are you friends with him?" Eren looked at Levi, confused as to what kind of business he was in that wouldn't be safe for him. "I want to go with you."

"No, Eren." Levi sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "I need you to stay here and watch the dog and house. Can you do that?"

"I mean I can, but I'd prefer to go with you.." Eren grabbed Levi's hand and put in against his cheek. "When do you leave?"

"Three days."

"Three days?" Eren was a little angry how it was brought up so late and he only knew three days in advance.

"Yeah, I'm sorry baby." Levi cooed and held Erens cheek for a moment before leaning in and kissing him. "But it's only nine hours away and I'll be gone for a week."

"But I don't want you to go.." Eren whispered. Hearing this made Levi's heart sink a bit. Eren sounded so sad over something he thought wouldn't be a big deal. "Will you call me everyday."

"Mhm. Every day and every night." Levi smiled and caressed Erens back. He rested his chin on Erens head after giving him a quickly kiss to the forehead.

"It's only eight?" Eren whined when he started to feel drowsy. "Are you tired?"

"No, but you are. Go to bed." Levi said and removed his arm from Erens waist. Eren lazily rolled off Levi and inched closer to his chest, purposely hitting his ding dong.

"Eren, go to sleep." Levi sighed and spooned him. The brunette felt his eyes slowly grow heavy and he started to fall asleep. Just when he started to not tell if he heard something or not, he could have sworn he heard Levi say, '"I love you, Eren.'"

The pair hadn't said that to one another yet but the moment felt right and Eren whispered it back, able to feel Levi's grin against his head.

: sorry for all the time skips :/

Correct my grammar and spelling lol bc I don't proof read

Fun fact of the chapter:
Hot water freezes faster than cold water