Chapter thirty-seven

POINT OUT TYPOS OR SOMETHING THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE

"I didn't think you actually meant all night." Eren complained, pulling on a pair of sweatpants and Levi's hoodie. "So now I'm going to embarrass you by looking like shit at your company."

"It's not embarrassing it's just not professional, which you should be, Eren." Levi sighed, putting on his gold watch. "You're only embarrassing yourself. People will see me dressed nice and disassociate me from your homeless looking ass."

"See?" Eren rolled his eyes. "You're crabby too. I told you that we should get some sleep." Levi sighed while he mocked him. " 'I told you all night Eren, blah blah blah, I'm Levi Asshole Ackerman and I think I'm the boss of anyone and everyone."

"Hah. You must think you're real cute, don't you?" Levi splashed his face with cold water in attempt to wake himself up more.

"You must think I'm real cute, don't ya?" Eren sarcastically smiled and flipped Levi off, exiting the room. He walked out to the garage and opened the door to Levi's car.

Not long after, Levi joined him in the car and pulled out of his property and onto the street.

Eren put his feet up on the dash only for Levi to push them down. "Get your fucking feet off."

Eren slumped down in his seat and pulled up his hood. He warned Levi they'd both be crabby but he wouldn't listen.

After what felt like the longest drive ever, they arrived at the dealership and walked inside.

"Eren, good to have you back!" Hange exclaimed, running over to him. She engulfed him in a hug which he tiredly returned.

"Yeah..."

"Are you coming to the work party tonight- oh, silly me! I forgot you lived at the hosts house!" Hange giggled. Eren looked over to Levi only for him to not be there.

"I didn't know there was a work party..." Eren nodded in frustration. "But, i guess I'll see you tonight."

Hange grinned and watched Eren walk to the elevator.

When he reached Levi's floor, Eren stumbled through the hallway to Levi's door.

"You weren't going to tell me there was a fucking work party?" Eren laughed in anger. "At our house!"

"Our?" Levi tilted his head. "It's my house, if you have a problem with what I do at my house, feel free to leave."

"Really?" Eren squinted his eyes. "If I remember correctly you told me that I should make myself at home as this is my- our new home."

"I'm the one that payed for it."

"I don't even have to be here right now." Eren groaned. "I should've stayed home."

"Yeah, you should've."

"Well excuse me for wanting to spend time with you, remind me not to next time." Eren said, walking for the door. "I'm breaking up with you."

"Good."

Eren turned back around to see Levi's arms crossed. He flicked his hand, shooing Eren out of the room.

"Fuck!" Eren said in exasperation. He stormed over to Levi and plopped himself into his lap. "We're back together again." He rolled his eyes at Levi.

"Mm." Levi nodded and opened his laptop. Eren tried to follow along with Levi's work but it was too boring. He ended up exploring Levi's office, looking in all the cabinets and drawers.

—-

Eren had just woken up from an after work nap and could already hear a bunch of people in the house. He cursed Levi for not telling him, not even knowing where the man was.