Chapter Eight

When the two arrived back and Levi's house, Gwenaëlle was waiting at the door.

"Hi baby..!" Eren cooed as he crouched down and pet the dog.

"What do you want to do?" Levi asked, shutting the garage door. Eren stood up and straightened out his clothes.

"We could go swimming?" He suggested.

Levi hated swimming. Every time he had people over for parties or other things, he refused to swim when they asked. However, something about Eren made him comply. "Sure. I like swimming."

Eren smiled and ran for the French doors in the kitchen. He swung them open and ran outside, taking over his clothes. He left his boxers on and jumped into the pool.

Levi had just walked outside when Eren jumped in.

"Levi, come quick!" Eren cried. "I hit my head on the edge trying to do a flip.. I think it's bleeding!"

Levi rushed over to Eren. He was crying and holding his head. "Move your hand, let me see."

Just then, he stopped his crying and smiled, grabbing Levi's hand and pulling him in. It was just an act.

"Oops. My bad." Eren said sarcastically and laughed. Levi sent him a glare and pulled off his shirt and hoodie, throwing them out of the pool. "I'm a good actor, huh?"

"Hm. Sure.." Levi said and moved closer to Eren. Eren thinking he was going in for a kiss, scooted closer as well. Just as they were about to lock lips, Levi grabbed him and dunked him under water.

Eren came up and gasped for air before Levi pushed him back under and let him up again, laughing.

"Levi!" Eren groaned. He freed himself of Levis grip and jumped on his back, leaning backwards to try to dunk him, failing miserably.

Levi pushed Eren off and turned around to face him. "Having trouble?"

"No! I was just about to dunk you until you pushed me!" Eren lied and stuck his tongue out at him.

"I'm sure you were." Levi picked Eren up and threw him in the air, sending him flying a few feet away and splatting in the water.

Just then, Gwenaëlle came running and jumped in the pool to swim with them. "Oh my goodness, hi Gweny!" Eren exclaimed as the dog swam over to him.

Not being able to touch in the deep end of the pool, he swam over to the shallow end where Levi was, Gwenaëlle following.

Eren stood up and picked up the dog. Levi sat on the stairs and watched as Eren carried the dog over to him.

"Hey Levi?" Eren asked as he sat down on the stairs still holding onto the dog.

"Hm?"

"Could you maybe pick me up for work? I don't have a car and usually Armin would drive me to work.. before I got fired that is."

"Of course." Levi said and laid his head back on the concrete. Eren let go of the dog and it got out of the pool, shaking the water off.

"Thanks again for today, it's been really exciting." Eren repeated from earlier. Levi nodded his head and closed his eyes. Erens eyes wandered around taking in the scenery when he spotted a hot tub.

He hopped out of the water, disrupting Levi, and ran over to the hot tub that was under a canopy, jumping in moments later.

After a few seconds, Levi rolled his eyes and got up, making his way over to Eren.

"Hi" Eren smirked and looked at Levi.

"Hi."

Levi sat on the edge of the hot tub, dipping his feet in.