Chapter thirty-four

Please point out any typos

Eren and Levi sat next to each other at one of the fanciest bars Eren had ever been to. Eren tried drinks he never tried before, ate foods he'd never even heard of, and got to admire his boyfriend again as he did every single day.

They had originally just been talking about work but it somehow managed to progress into something dirty.

Eren had noticeably been turned on which made it unbearable to see Levi so normal. He had to act upon it and did just that.

"I need to use the restroom, I'll be right back." Eren said and excused himself from his bar stool.

Waiting for Eren's return, Levi bored himself by staring into his glass of gin. Eren had been taking a while in the bathroom now and he was starting to get annoyed. Finally, he appeared walking towards Levi, now in a trench coat.

Just as Levi was about to say something, Eren put a finger to his lips and pulled something out of his pocket. "My shirt." He whispered. "My underwear.." he said pulling out another item of clothing. "And my pants."

Levi took a deep breath and stiffened. "Eren, what are you doing?"

Eren sat down and bit his lip. "Let's get out of here."

He used his foot to trail up Levi's leg. The older man had no visible reaction but Eren knew what he was feeling inside.

Levi took out his wallet and pulled $200 from it. He grabbed Eren's hand and they left the bar heading towards the parking lot.

"Mmh..!" Eren moaned. He was pushed against the backseats of Levi's car, Levi on top of him.

While they were kissing, Levi worked at the buttons on Eren's coat. When he unbuttoned them all, he flipped Eren so now he was on top.

Eren kissed at his chest while Levi admired the younger boys body. His hand slipped down to Levi's pants, feeling the older man through his slacks.

"Fuck, Eren..." Levi grunted and bit his bottom lip. He thrusted his hips up to grind against Eren.

Eren let out a low moan and Levi smirked to himself.

"Come on, old man." Eren whispered into his ear. "Fuck me already."

"Your wish is my command." Levi said, undoing his belt. The younger sat up and watched as he pulled down his slacks and revealed Eren's favorite thing in the world.

He crawled back on top of Levi, slowly lowering himself onto him.  "Fu...ck..." Eren hissed. "It's been a while, hasn't it?" It was more painful than usual and Levi had been extra busy lately.

Levi smirked to himself with satisfaction at the pain he gave Eren from just his size.  Not to mention he was only half way down.

"Levi..." Eren felt his eyes start to water and he grabbed onto Levi's hands for support. He didn't think he could do it and felt guilty they may have to stop. He cleared those thoughts from his mind. He couldn't pull a stunt like he did in the bar and leave Levi hanging like that.

He pushed himself down all the way and his eyes widened. A loud moan escaped his lips and a few tears fell from his eyes.

"Good job, baby..." Levi praised, brushing a hand through Eren's hair. Levi reached his hands around to feel Eren's body. He touched every part of Eren, taking in the figure he loved so dearly.