Chapter Twenty-Four

When Eren said he'd do anything, he didn't expect Levi to remember, but he did.

"Oh my god!" Eren whined. Levi really was giving him a punishment for dragging him into the pool. He typically wasn't this harsh.

"You said you'd do anything, Eren." Levi smirked. Erens face dropped.

"This isn't what I had in mind!" Eren pouted. "Knowing you, I thought it'd be, I don't know, not this!"

"Anything means anything." Levi said while giving Eren a quick kiss on the cheek. "I'm gonna go shower."

Eren glared at Levi, swiping a hand across his check in attempt to wipe off the kiss. Levi didn't notice as he was walking to the washroom and Eren rolled his eyes.

After a few minutes, Eren decided against doing what Levi said to and sat down on the couch to watch TV.

After a few minutes, Hange came downstairs and sat down next to Eren.

"Hm. Surprised Levi hasn't cleaned the kitchen yet." She laughed. Usually, he'd wake up early every morning to do the dishes and clean up the house.

"That's because he told me to." Eren grumbled and crossed his arms where he sat on the sofa. "But he never makes me clean, I don't want to!"

Hange just laughed at Eren and patted him on the head. "You sound like a five year old."

"I'm only twenty." Eren rolled his eyes. He uncrossed his arms and untucked his legs from his chest. Once he stood up, he walked into the kitchen to grab a bag of chips, not to clean. He didn't plan on it.

"Won't he get mad that you didn't clean, Eren?" She chuckled. Eren just shrugged his shoulder in response.

"If he does, he has no reason to." He said, walking back to the living room. He put on some white Nike crew socks he'd gotten last week to warm up his cold feet.

"Yes he does, silly. He told you to clean."

"That's his job, not mine." Eren frowned. "Plus, my cleaning doesn't meet his 'expectations', meaning he'll just re-wash them after me."

"If you say so.." She sighed and leaned back into the couch. Eren rested his left across hers and fell asleep. Not long after, Hange did too.

When Levi came out of the bedroom, he was still in only his bath towel, wrapped around his waist.

He sighed at the still full sink, but decided against waking Eren up and washed them himself.

While he was doing the dishes, Eren woke up and just watched him clean, smile on his face. Not at his victory of getting out of cleaning, but at how cute he found Levi.

He came across as mean and scary but turns out he's a softie for people he cares about. Eren never has to clean or do household chores because Levi will always do them for him. He doesn't even get angry. Sure, sometimes he gets annoyed but as long as Erens extra sweet to him, he'll be alright.

Eren walked up to Levi and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Guess anything didn't mean anything." He winked.

Levi sighed and rolled his eyes. He took of the silicone dish gloves and put them in the cabinet. He turned around and pulled Eren in by his waist. "I hate you."

"You know you love me." Eren pouted and leaned into Levi's touch before standing on his toes to reach Levi's lips.

"Do I?" Levi said, pausing just before touching Erens lips.

"Yes." The younger demanded and closed the gap. Things quickly escalated and Levi picked Eren up to sit him on the counter.

Eren felt around Levi's body while he slid down to Erens throat, leaving marks every so often.

"Mm.. Levi.." Eren moaned into his boyfriends ear. He was about to take off Levi's towel when they were interrupted.

"Woah, let's keep it PG-13 guys." Hange yawned as she walked into the kitchen, grabbing a bag of grapes from the fridge and left like nothing happened.

The two just looked at each other and laughed.

"Eren get dressed." Levi said for the fifth time after leaving the bathroom. The brunette boy was laying on the bed while Levi shaved and wouldn't get up.

"I don't wanna get up.." Eren mumbled and threw a pillow at Levi, which he threw back.

"You gotta get up, baby. Hudson wants to go to Europa-Park." Levi sighed and pulled Erens legs, dragging him off the bed.

"Ugh.. Levi.." Eren groaned. "I'm tired, you woke me up too early."

"Seven isn't early, Eren." Levi said and picked Eren up off the floor. He wrapped his legs around Levi's waist and threw his arms loosely around his neck before resting his head on Levi's shoulder.

"Yes it is, Levi!" Eren insisted. He lightly smacked Levi's arm and whined. "Can't we go at a later time?"

"I asked, but he wants to leave soon. So do Hange and Erwin." Levi put his boyfriend on the dresser and opened his shirt drawer. "What do you want to wear?"

"I don't know." Eren frowned and leaned back against the wall, crossing his arms.

Levi sighed and pulled out an over-sized, graphic Tupac shirt, a pair of boxers, and black shorts.

"Arms up." He said and Eren complied. He dressed Eren in the shirts and the rest of his clothes before giving him a pair of white sneakers and socks.

After dressing Eren, he threw on a basic outfit, a white shirt and black sweat-shorts with the same shoes as Eren.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you." Levi said from his spot on the bed, under Eren. "Petra's coming too with Gunther and Eld."

"What about Oluo?" Eren asked, looking down at Levi.

"He's busy this week." Levi replied and kissed Eren's neck and then lips.

"Oh okay." Eren said and situated himself to be more comfortable. He placed his head in between Levi's collar and jaw and sprawled his arms out. "How long till we leave?"

Levi looked at his watch. "Fifteen minutes."

Eren nodded and they fell into a peaceful silence, only for about thirty seconds.

"Hey, Levi?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

CORRECT MY SPELLING AND GRAMMAR IN THE COMMENT!!

So sorry for not posting in like a million years. I'll try to get better at that!