Chapter Sixteen

"So he's rich, right?" Sasha gasped. "Will he buy you anything you want- does he have a yacht?"

"Um. Probably but I don't ask him to buy me stuff." Eren laughed. "Also, yeah. He said I could maybe take you guys on it when him and his friends go out to the beach house next month."

"Wait really?" Armin shrieked. "I've always wanted to go on a boat!"

"Same. That's cool." Annie said. Although she didn't seem to excited and was her normal monotone, blank faced self, she was actually excited to go on a boat. Especially a yacht.

It was now eight o'clock and they were in Armins apartment. They were all sitting in the hangout spot he and Mikasa helped with a few months ago. Levi got brought up again and was now the hot topic of their conversation. Although Jean still thought it wasn't the smartest choice for Eren, he complied and didn't say anything negative.

"Hm. How old is he again?" The new girl in his replacement, Milena, asked and squinted her eyes at him. She was already kind of rude so Eren didn't bring up Levi's name, since he was well known and almost twenty years older than him.

"Oh um, thirty-eight." Eren mumbled and looked over at her. She smirked but it turned into a sarcastic frown.

"Sorry. Didn't hear ya."

"Thirty-eight." Eren practically growled at her. She'd been getting on his nerves the whole time but everyone else seemed unbothered besides Ymir, who also didn't like her.

"That's a little old for you, isn't it honey? I mean to some people, you're not even an adult yet." She grinned and bit her finger. She stared at him, waiting for a response.

"Shut up, Melina. He's over eighteen, is he not?" Ymir grumbled and glared at her, to which Melina glared back.

"Yes. I suppose he is.." She giggled. "But, he can't even legally drink alcohol yet."

"So what?" Connie said and looked up at Eren who was sitting in the hanging chair. "You do love him, right?"

"Of course." Eren replied and leaned back when his phone vibrated. It was a text message from Levi.

L: 'Having fun?'

'Of course. The new girl
is really nice.'

L: That's good. See you
tomorrow.

Eren sent a smiley face in reply and put his phone down. He didn't want to say how disrespectful his replacement was. Levi would end up getting mad and if Eren went into depth of what she was saying now and how bratty and rude she was being earlier, Levi might come pick him up with a slight chance of smacking a bitch.

"Then I see no problem." Marco smiled, his energy totally different from everyone else's.

"Mhm.." Eren hummed, staring down Melina. Who was she to judge if he wanted to date Levi? Eren rolled his eyes when she winked at him and stuck his tongue out.

"Should we play spin the bottle?" Melina suggested and smirked, hopping down from the other hanging chair across the room.

Everyone agreed except Eren who was hesitant. "I have a boyfriend though."

"It's fine Yeager. Sasha and Connie are dating and they're playing." Jean said and sat down on the floor with the rest of the group.

"But-"

"Come on, Eren!" Sasha pleaded. "Just this once."

Eren rolled his eyes and sat down with the others.

Armin spun the bottle and it landed on Annie. Eren knew that his best friend had the biggest crush on her, but he also knew Armin was a very awkward person.

He walked over to her and leaned down to kiss her on the lips. He only kissed Annie for a second before pulling away and hurrying back to his seat, face and ears red.

They played for about five minutes before Melina spun it and it landed on Eren.

'Our of all people.' Eren thought as she started crawling towards up.

"Pucker up." She whispered and grabbed Erens chin, pulling him in to a kiss. She snuck a picture of the two and licked her lips when she pulled away.

She winked at him and scooted back to her seat between Jean and Sasha.

Eren wiped his lips and made a disgusted face before spinning the bottle. It landed on Armin.

Not too bad, it was his best friend after all. He made his way over to Armin and pecked him on the lips.

After another two hours, it was ten o'clock and everyone was getting ready to leave. Eren said his goodbye and him, Connie, and Sasha went out to his car and drove downtown to Erens apartment.
____________________________

"Bye Connie, bye Sasha!" Eren shouted and ran up the stairs. He walked down the outdoor walkway to his apartment door.

He stuck his key in the door lock and turned it until it unlocked. When he opened the door the smell of his mahogany candle greeted him and he closed his eyes, breathing it in. It'd been a bit since he was here and he felt sad thinking about how little time he spent at his home.

Although the thought it was weird to feel this way, he couldn't help it and was happy to be back. As much as he loved Levi, he felt like he was hanging out with him a little too much and it would be good for a little space, even if just a day.

Levi on the other hand felt like he needed to spend a lot of time with Eren. Due to problems in the past, when he got attached to someone, it was hard for him to not be clingy. Even if it seemed like he was cold and didn't care about being around someone on the outside, he felt like he needed to be around his loved ones on the inside.

Eren walked through the small kitchen and inside the door to his small bedroom. He plopped down on his bed and fell asleep.

:rushed and not proof read as always. Y'all know me by now haha. Sorry it's late so I'm not thinking straight to if it's trash, blame my writers block and insomnia.