Chapter Twenty-Seven

"Morning, baby.." Levi mumbled in his raspy morning voice. Eren thought it was the most attractive thing he had every heard.

"Mm.. five more hours." Eren groaned and put a hand over Levi's mouth. After quickly falling back to sleep, his hand fell limp .

"You don't have to get up." Levi murmured, slipping out from under the covers.

Eren whispered under his breath before getting out of bed and covering his bare body with a blanket.

They left Levi's cabin almost a week ago and were in the comfort of their own home.

"Don't look so happy, sleeping beauty." Levi smirked, pulling Eren in gently by his waist.

"Trust me, I'm not."

"Baby, you don't have to even go in to work. You get to stay home all day." Levi leaned down to place delicate kisses on Erens neck.

"Mm.. but then you'll be gone for nine.. long.. hours." He tilted his neck to let Levi get a more direct angle.

Levi pulled the blanket off Eren and slid a hand down his bare thigh.

"Levi.." Eren moaned into his ear and put his hand on the back of Levi's head.

"Mm.. baby." Levi said against Erens lips. The brunette kept kissing and grinding against the older man. "Baby, I need to go.."

Eren slowly halted his movements, frowning against Levi's toned chest.

"Hange, go get me those files from the cabinet." Levi said, pushing the elevator button to his office.

Just as the doors were about to close, a girl named Jackie hopped in.

"Mr. Ackerman! Just the man I was looking for." She nodded and pushed up her glasses.

Jackie was an intern looking for supervised business experience to get her license as a business owner. 

"Jackie.. that outfit is a little inappropriate, don't you think?" He mumbled, avoiding eye contact with her.

She was wearing a very cropped white button up with a black bra. Paired with a low-rise mini-skirt and white stockings, she looked like she starred in Britney Spears' "Hit Me Baby One More Time".

"Nonsense. I take it you're going to your office.. so I was wondering if I could go over some ideas I had for a new car."

"Uh.. sure. I don't see why not." He stepped out of the elevator when it dinged, walking down the hallway to his office.

"Alright, so!" She said, sitting down at one of the chairs Levi had in front of his desk. "I was thinking seats that recline back — all the way. Then large seats in the back so.. activities could be performed."

Levi fidgeted in his seat, listening to her awkward flirting.

"Lots of space so there's enough room for when someone does this." She raised her eyebrows and slid off her cropped button up.

"Jackie, put your shirt back on." Levi demanded and rose from his chair. "I think it's time you go."

He started heading for the door when a pull in his arm took him back. "Ja-"

He was interrupted by a harsh and desperate kiss to the lips. She slid her hands down to Levi's crotch before he grabbed her wrist and pushed her back.

"I said, I think it's time you go." He spat.

Jackie scurried out of the room, slipping her shirt back on in a hurry. Levi wiped the lipgloss from his face and sighed.

Out of the five interns he had in the past, four of them had tried to make a move on him. It was to the point he was about to start declining intern offers.

"Hey babe, I made dinner." Eren smiled as Levi walked through the garage door.

Levi nodded and sat down at the table, running his hands through his hair.

"Babe.. what's wrong?" Eren said, sitting down on Levi's lap and putting an arm around him. "You look stressed."

"Just that new intern we got." Levi sighed and ran his fingers up and down his boyfriends back.

"Jackie? I thought she seemed nice.." Eren frowned. Levi made a face and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah. Very.. nice." Levi kissed Eren on his lips before standing up, holding Eren.

"What do you mean?"

"She tried to sleep with me, Eren." Levi cringed. Eren, astonished, just stared at him.

"Oh."

Levi nodded and set Eren on the counter, grabbing a fork from the drawer.

Eren opened his mouth when Levi began feeding him from the plates Eren set out.

"So, what'd you do all day?" Levi asked, taking a bite off the fork he used to feed Eren. The younger male was really helping him with his OCD. In the past, he would have never imagined eating off the same utensil as someone else.

"Well.. after you left, I invited my other six boyfriends over and made out with them one by one." Eren whispered. "I even let them touch me in your sacred spots."

"Hm.. sounds like I've got competition.." Levi frowned. "I'm better looking, right?"

"Maybe just a little." Eren shrugged. "If not that, you got a much bigger dick."

Levi grinned and kissed Erens lips.

"Okay so I actually went back to bed until, like, noon. Once I woke up again, I went for a run, did some pilates and FaceTimed my friends. Once they hung up, I made dinner and... now I'm here with you."

"Most productive day you've had in the last couple months." Levi chuckled and gave Eren another bite of food.

"Yeah, I suppose. Those Pilates are going to get me in shape while making me flexible for more positions." Eren smirked at seeing the new look in his lovers eyes.

"Hm." He took another bite of food and ruffled Erens hair. "Food tastes good, baby."

"It better. I spent two hours cooking it."

"Hm.. well, thank you. I appreciate your kind and hard work because you do so much of it every single day." Levi said with sarcasm.

"Hey! I do stuff around the house." Eren insisted and crossed his arms.

"Yeah, like destroy it and then destroy it again after I clean it."

Eren kicked his feet and smiled. "Levi, I have a question."

"Hm?"

"Can I have some friends over tomorrow while you're at work so I don't miss you all day — thinking about how much I'd like to blow you."

Levi's muscles tensed at Erens last statement.

"Yeah. That's fine."

"Thank you, Levi." Eren smiled and wrapped his arms around Levi's neck.

"Now about that last sentence.."

Yeah ik I haven't been posting and this list is gonna be ass wipe but I have so much going on right now between practice, games, school, and homework.