Chapter thirty-six

"What's this?" Levi said running a finger across odd skin on the back of Eren's neck.

"What's what?"

"I don't know, your neck looks like Freddy Kruger or something." Levi said, leaning in for a closer look.

Eren stood at the counter cutting up vegetables for his lunch tomorrow. He wanted to go back to the office and Levi said it was no problem.

Levi trailed the hand on Eren's neck down to his rear and giving it a smack. Eren jumped at the sudden slap and shook his head.

"It's uh... a burn." He felt guilty not showing Levi the burn from when his apartment complex burned down but he figured Levi would have seen it anyway.

"A burn?" Levi said, pressing up against Eren from behind. He stood with his legs outside of Eren's and his hands on Eren's lower stomach. "When'd you get that?"

"When my apartment caught on fire." Eren shrugged and leaned into Levi's touch. He sighed when Levi separated them, spinning Eren around.

"No." He said in disbelief. "There's no way I didn't notice that before."

Eren shrugged. He was still self-conscious about it and it wasn't his favorite topic to talk about.

"I don't know, maybe your eyesight is being affected by your oldness."

"Why didn't you show me before?" He said looking down at his boyfriend.

" 'Cause it's ugly, Levi." Eren rolled his eyes and turned back to the counter.

"It's not ugly, Eren." Levi kissed Eren's head and picked him up.

"What are you doing?" Eren laughed while Levi carried him out the back door. Realization kicked in and he started squirming in Levi's hold. "No, no, no! Levi I mean it I will break up with you-" he cut himself off by screaming when Levi threw him into the pool.

Eren fell to the bottom but quickly swam up to the top.

"Ow!" He cried swimming over to the edge. "Levi, you made me hit my head on the bottom."

Levi sighed and bent down to help Eren up. The brunette grabbed his hand and started to pull himself up. He came up halfway BEOFRE dropping back down, pulling Levi in with him.

He fell into a fit of laughter seeing Levi come up, his hair messy and expensive work clothes drenched.

Normally, he would have felt bad about the clothes but it was only water. Plus, Levi threw money away like crazy, so if they did happen to be affected, he could just buy them new.

Eren swam over to the older man, laughing the whole way. He stood up in the shallow part next to Levi who did nothing but death stare him.

"Stupid bitch." He growled dunking Eren under the water. The younger squirmed, attempting to come up and failing, before Levi finally ceased pressure, allowing him to come up.

"That's not fair." Eren coughed, spitting some water that had gotten in his mouth at Levi's face.

"You're disgusting." Levi cringed, wiping his face.

"Oh, come on..." Eren whispered, his voice suddenly changing into a more seductive tone. "You love my germs." He wrapped his arms around Levi's neck and legs around his waist. "You've had my spit in worse places than your cheek."

"And where's that." Levi asked, unfazed by Eren's attempt at seducing him.

"Your mouth, your dick, I don't know probably other places too." He replied. Levi nodded, supporting Eren up with his arms.