Chapter Twenty-Three

"Hange!" Eren smiled and hugged her. He hadn't been to work for a bit so it's been a while since they were around each other. They had grown very close over the past year and were now really good friends.

"Hi Ren!." She returned the smile and moved inside. The other two came inside saying hello to Levi and Eren.

Hudson and Erwin found out about Eren dating Levi a little bit ago. Erwin was a bit skeptical but approved and Hudson had no problem with it at all, just like Hange.
~

Now it was eight o'clock at night and they were sitting around the camp fire. Eren was sitting in Levi's lap in the wooden chair and everyone else was sitting in different chairs.

"So!" Hange grinned and looked at everyone around her. "We're at a campfire, right? Let's play truth or dare!"

Everyone agreed except Levi who just didn't say anything. He just rested his hands on Erens legs and closed his eyes, listening to the fire crackle and toning everything else out.

"Levi? Leeeeevi! It's your turn!" Eren chuckled when Levi was brought out of his daze. He hummed a response not knowing who asked him.

"Truth or dare?" Hange smirked and licked her lips. She pressed her palms against her knees when she leaned forward and waited for a reply.

"Truth."

"Aw, don't be a pussy, Levi!" Hudson teased making Eren giggle and poke Levi. He rolled his eyes but didn't change his answer.

"Hm.. that ruined it! I had a dare but so be it." Hange whined and crossed her arms. "What's the grossest thing you've ever done?"

"Kiss Eren." He replied without hesitation making his boyfriend gasp and send him a glare. The others laughed for a bit before it was the next persons turn.

After a while, it was time to go inside. Erwin put out the fire and Hange and Eren left to go inside. Levi heard something about face masks from Hange and that was it before they were gone.

"So!" Hudson said when the three males started walking towards the cabin. "What are we doing tomorrow?"

"Nothing, why?" Levi said and opened the door. The cold air felt amazing when they stepped inside and Levi could hear Hange and Eren giggling in the guest room upstairs.

"We could go to that amusement park about ten minutes from here. It has five star reviews." Hudson grinned and patted Levi on the back. "And it's known for being super clean."

"Yeah, sure whatever." Levi sighed and shrugged Hudson's arm off. He noticed Erwin left but didn't mind.

"Yes!" The other male whisper yelled and jogged upstairs. Levi walked to his shared room with Eren and laid down on the bed after taking his shirt off and changing into a pair of black sweatpants.

He hadn't noticed until Eren came in the room that he fell asleep, surprisingly quick too.

"Oops didn't mean to wake you up.." Eren whispered and climbed on top of Levi, burying his head between Levi's collar and jaw.

"You need to put on your pajamas, bug." Levi sighed and gently nudged Eren to the side.

"Hmm.. but I was gonna ask if you want to go swimming with me." Eren smiled and tugged at the waistband of Levi's sweatpants.

"Hmm.. I'm okay.." Levi whispered when he felt sleep take over again. This was weird to him how it was so easy for him to be get sleep like this.

"Please.." Eren whined, carrying on the last syllable of the word.

"Baby, just lay down.." Levi said with his eyes closed and adjusted his head on the pillow. Every time Levi called him that, he could feel little butterflies in his stomach.

"Hm fine. I'll go swimming all by myself and if a murderer comes out of the woods and kills me, I blame you for not coming out with me to save me." Eren huffed and crawled out of the bed. Levi rolled his eyes and stayed in bed while Eren changed into his swim suit.

Eren walked out of the room and into the back patio where a swimming pool was. He unwrapped the towel from his neck and set it on a table before jumping in the water without even feeling it first.

He swam for about five minutes before he heard a door open and shut. When he turned around he saw Levi walking over to a chair with an annoyed look on his face.

"Aww, you came outside for me." He giggled and glided over to the edge of the pool, leaning up on the ground with his forearms. "You're not gonna swim?"

"Just making sure you don't die." Levi rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, leaning back in the chair.

He didn't tell Eren because he didn't want him to be scared on their trip but someone was actually murdered in the woods last year. One of the neighboring cabins, about a five minute walk from here, is where it took place.

"Hmm.. we'll what if it's a water monster and it gets me before you can save me because you're up there." Eren smirked and swam towards the middle of the pool. "Come on!"

Levi shook his head. Even though he swims with Eren all the time, he doesn't like swimming. He just likes to lay down by a pool without actually swimming in it.

"Please..!" Eren whined. "I'll do anything."

Levi raised an eyebrow. "Anything?"

"Mhm!"

"Alright then, just remember you asked for it." Levi smirked. He stepped out of his sweatpants and walked over the pool. He walked in using the steps and Eren swam over to him, wrapping his arms around his neck.

The brunette placed a quick kiss on Levi's lips before crawling onto his back, resting his chin on Levi's shoulder.

"Wanna play mermaids, Levi?" Eren laughed and pinched Levi's cheek, earning an annoyed growl from the older man.

"No thank you."

Uhhh I'm back. Yeah sorry I took so long but I'm home now soo yeah.

Uh there's gonna be a lot of spelling mistakes, I can sense it so correct them please. Also yeah I had no idea what to do for this chapter so sorryy