synopsis

"What one loves in childhood

stays in their heart forever."

- Hary Jo Putney

They were best friends throughout their childhood. They fell apart when she moved away with her boyfriend and got married and established a family. He became a famous actor with no family. Ten years later they meet again at their high school reunion. Will they be able to rebuild what they have? Or has the time apart made them even further apart?

*

Honey Adams. She was the leader of the high school cheerleaders. With her brown eyes and brown hair that was always slicked back into a ponytail, she could look so mean. Truth is that she was probably going to be the nicest person you would ever meet. But since she was dating Ethan, the school's quarterback and captain of the football team, people just assumed things about her. Things that never were true.

Chris Evans. Chris was, well, he was just Chris. Until fame was thrown in his face. In high school he was known as the nerd. He didn't have many friends. Not that he cared. The only girl he cared about was Honey. His best friend. Until high school. They had drifted apart. He had always wanted to reach out to her after he got famous. But he didn't think she wanted to have anything to do with him now that he was famous. She was, after all, happily married to Ethan Davis.

*

Will they be able to rebuild the sparks that once were between them? Or maybe the sparks never left?