chapter ten

Chris Evans

"I don't think you understand!" It was one of their usual fights. There have been a lot of them lately. Between him and Honey. She would refuse to tell him things, and Chris would get angry. Just a month ago, they were fine. Now, everything he did or said seemed to piss off his girlfriend. "You don't understand Chris! You really don't."

"Come on! That's not fair. I have been nothing but understanding. I just don't like you keeping things from me. I want us to talk." On the outside he was calm, but inside he was raging in anger. His blood was boiling. "Why can't you just talk to me, baby?"

Honey threw her hands up in the air, in a frustrated manner. "Because you won't understand! No one does. It doesn't matter. I just need some time alone! I can't breathe when I'm with you."

She turned to walk out of the living room, but Chris hurried to block the door so she didn't get away from him. "Please, baby. Stay. Don't go. We don't have to talk, okay? I just don't want you to be alone when you are hurting." He wrapped his arms around her body, hesitant at first, just to see where she stood. But when she pushed him away, making him stumble backwards until he hit the wall, he knew she didn't want him to touch her.

"Just leave me alone, Chris. Please." And with that she left his house and he could see her from the door opening that she got into the car and drove off. He could swear someone could hear his heart breaking. Something was going on.

*

Later that day

Chris decided to drink his sorrow away in New York, the city that never sleeps. He got in the car only a few minutes after Honey left, and drove straight to the first bar he could find in New York.

"A beer please." He told the bartender and slid over a ten dollar bill over the counter, which was switched out with his beer.

Chris sat in silence for a while until a woman came up and joined him on the bar stool beside him. "Are you all alone here? That seems sad." He looked up and noticed a blonde woman smiling at him.

"Hi, I'm Miranda by the way," She held out her hand and Chris accepted it, shaking it lightly.

"Chris. Nice to meet you, Miranda." She wasn't exactly his type, way too much makeup, not that that's a problem, Chris just wasn't into that. Her hair was bleached into a blonde colour that did not match her complexions, but he wouldn't judge. Everyone had their own taste.

"Can I buy you a drink?" She smiled politely at him as he nodded. "Two shots please." She turned back to Chris as the bartender placed two shot glasses in front of them and filled them to the brim. "Cheers!" They both picked up their glass and put them to their lips.

Miranda sat her glass down on the counter. "So, do you have a girlfriend?"

Chris thought about his answer for a few minutes. On one side he was still together with Honey, in his eyes they hadn't broken up. But on the other hand, she had made it clear she wanted him to leave her alone, so that made his answer now, one he would regret for the rest of his life. "No, I don't. Do you have a boyfriend? A girlfriend? Fiance? Husband? Wife?"

"No, I don't, ha-ha." She bit her lip in a flirtatious manner and rubbed her hand up and down Chris's upper arm.

*

They had taken a lot of shots together, and now they were stumbling into a hotel room, Chris had booked for the night, a spontaneous decision that Miranda had influenced him into doing. The moment the door was shut behind Chris, Miranda pushed him up against the wall.

She kissed down his neck as she ripped open his shirt, buttons flying everywhere in the room. Keeping on kissing down his chest and abdomen she got his belt open and pulled his pants down. As Chris stepped out of his pants and kicked them to the side, Miranda palmed Chris through his underwear, enlightening a moan from him.

Chris helped the girl with her clothes, before she dropped to her knees and took him into her mouth. She licked a long stripe from the base to the tip, swirling her tongue around the tip. "Don't tease." Chris panted as she took him into her mouth again and started to bob her head back and forth.

She took him to the back of her throat, and brought a hand up to his balls and squeezed and rolled them in her hand as the other came down to her clit and rubbed circles there. She slipped a finger inside of her as she sped up with her head on Chris' dick. It didn't take long before they both came. She made sure to clean him up, before she stood back up and pulled him over to the bed.

"I'm clean, and on birth control." Chris nodded as he laid down and pulled her onto his lap. She positioned herself on top of him, and Chris placed his hands on her hips and helped her bounce up and down. "You feel so good baby! You are stretching me so well. Oh God!!"

Chris brought a hand to her clit and rubbed small, hard and fast circles. He was in an intoxicating state of mind, the alcohol playing tricks to his mind.

He kept on reassuring himself that this wasn't cheating. Him and Honey had broken up, hadn't they? They had, he told himself. Miranda came in that moment, bringing him back into reality. She squeezed him so hard, it was almost painful, but she didn't stop. No, she kept on going.

Placing her hands on his chest she leaned forward and slammed her hips down on him, he grabbed her asscheeks and helped her go harder. He slapped her a few times, sending them both over the edge again.

"I need to taste this pussy." Chris stated as he rolled her under him. He pulled out of her and concealed his mouth over her clit, he pushed a finger inside of her and found her g-spot rather quickly as he started to stroke it with his finger.

Miranda knitted her fingers into his hair to bring him closer to her. Her back arched on the bed and it didn't take long before she came again.

*

They had been laying beside each other for a while before Chris fell asleep. Miranda found her clothes and put them on. She knew the paparazzies would be waiting for her outside, so she didn't bother fixing on her appearance. That was the deal.

The car stood outside waiting for her and she took her time walking from the lobby entrance to the car waiting for her, making sure that the photographers would get a few pictures of her, before she got inside and closed the door behind her.

"I want my money now." She turned to the guy that was already inside of the car waiting for me. "I did what you asked me to do. Give me the money you promised me."

"All in good time, Miranda," The man answered her and gave the driver the sign to start driving away from the hotel. "All in good time."