chapter six

Chris Evans

Filming was hard, and it always left Chris exhausted. It was fun, of course, but sometimes Chris wished he had chosen a different path in life. Sometimes being famous was a bitch. "It's a bitch. Just like Samantha." Honey always used to say that when they were younger, he remembered.

Getting into his trailer he was ready to lay down on the sofa to take a nap. He put on an alarm before he laid down on the sofa and pulled a blanket over his body. It didn't take long before he was fast asleep.

All his worries faded away while he was sleeping. After he started dating Honey a month ago he had been sleeping better than ever. His anxiety had toned down as well. She had been sending him cute messages throughout the day every day since he went away for filming in Europe.

They tried to facetime each day, but with his filming schedule and her work at the art museum and not to mention the different time zones they were in, it was hard to find the time, but somehow they had only missed a few days.

He had been dreaming about her for the last week, and he couldn't wait to go back home and hug her tightly.

"Yes, that's it baby," Chris moaned in Honey's ear. "Cum all over my cock." He helped her bounce up and down on him, her whimpers and moans being like music to his ears. "I love the way you are squeezing me, baby girl." 

The way Honey clenched around him was enough for Chris to go into overdrive. His dick ached to release, but he always waited for Honey. Sex for him now was her pleasure. It was all about her - making her feel good, making her have a good experience. And the way she whimpered told him that it had been a long time since the last time anyone had made her feel good.

It angered him that Ethan hadn't done that. But what angered him more was the fact that Chris had just let it happen. He should have shot his shot when he had the chance, told her that he loved her before she moved away with that prick of a boy Ethan was.

"I'm going to cum, Chris." Honey whimpered in his ear. "You are making me feel so good."

Chris brought a hand down to her clit, he used some of the juices that had spilled out of her to coat his fingers, before he rubbed circles on her clit. He took a nipple into his mouth and sucked on it.

With the added pleasure of his fingers and his mouth on her breasts was enough to send her over the edge. She convulsed around him as she came.

Chris woke up with a jolt. His alarm had pulled him out of his sleep. He was hard and groaned loudly. "What are you doing to my body, Honey?" Chris mumbled to himself before he got up from the sofa and walked into the small bathroom to take a cold shower.

*

His next scene was a spicy scene. He did not look forward to shooting it. He always ended up imagining Honey and him, making him ache for her touch and her pussy tightly around him, while he brought her to that sweet release. But he had no choice.

It was his job, and his job required sometimes to get intimate with his co-stars. It hadn't been an issue before he started dating Honey. Now she was flooding his brain with dirty images daily, making his job harder than what it should be. Making him hard.

He walked slowly towards the set, dragging it out as long as he could. "Chris! Hurry up! We don't have all day." The director yelled for him and he had no choice but to speed up his pace.

He hadn't noticed that Honey had showed up and was standing off to the side with his publisher, Megan. That was probably a good thing, because if he did know she was there shooting would have taken longer than necessary.

It took them three tries to get the scene right, and jealousy flooded through Honey. She knew it was acting, but still, it hurted to see him with another woman. The moment it had been yelled 'cut', Chris turned around and noticed Honey standing of to the side.

Her facial expression was something he couldn't read, and that made him worried. He didn't want her to see him being intimate with anyone else. He knew she understood his job, she was supportive and had persuaded him to take the role, despite it having multiple explicit scenes in it.

Chris walked over to her and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. Honey instantly relaxed to his touch and melted in his hands. His hands roamed all over her body, each curve on her body, landing on her ass as he squeezed the butt cheeks softly. "I missed you." Honey moaned into his mouth.

"What are you doing here?" Chris pulled away from her, surprise written all over his face.

"I thought I would surprise you. Surprise!" Honey smiled up at him. "It's okay, right?"

Chris was fast with nodding. "Of course! This was a pleasant surprise. How much time do I have before my interview?" He turned to Megan, who was smiling at the interaction, it made her miss her own girlfriend back home. She checked her phone for the time before answering him, giving him a little wink.

"You have some time." That was all Chris needed to drag Honey back to his trailer. She wasn't moving fast enough to Chris' liking so he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder and walked in long strides back to the trailer, and in through the door.

He threw her down on the bed, ready to devour her. But she stopped him. He cocked an eyebrow and took a step back. Didn't she want to have sex with him? Was she jealous of him and the woman he was shooting the scene with? Surely she understood that it was just acting right? Had he done something wrong? She had said it was okay for him to take the role, she knew that there were scenes that required intimacy.

"What's wrong baby? Was it the scene? You know it was just acting?" Chris sat down beside her on the bed and rubbed a hand up and down her thigh. Her skin was silky soft, and he had to force himself to not hike the dress up over her hips and pull off her panties.

"I know it's just acting, Chris. But I still got jealous. So jealous. But at the same time it turned me on. It was one of the hottest scenes I have ever seen. Have you ever thought about going into the porn industry? I think you would be great. You could even do role play as Steve Rogers, the famous Captain America. Could probably make tons of money because of it."

That made Chris relax, it was good to know she was just joking. He leaned in and kissed the side of her head, she leaned in to his touch and moved so she was straddling him and grinded on him. "I'm still mad at you for leaving me hanging right before you left for the movie. I should punish you, Chris. You have been a bad boy."

Chris got hard just by the thought of his girl using him for her pleasure. "Yes. I've been bad. You should punish me. I deserve that."

Honey gripped his crotch hard, making him vince out in pain or pleasure. He wasn't sure which it was. "Did I tell you to speak?" Chris shook his head and hung it low.

"I didn't hear you." Honey commanded, making Chris even harder.

"No, I'm sorry..."

"Sorry what? Come on now, use your big boy words."

"I'm sorry Mistress." His voice was low, barely above whisper. He loved when Honey took control like this. It was so hot and sexy at the same time.

"There's a good boy. Are you ready to play a game?"

 Are you ready to play a game?"