five

Just as I went to question her more- Michael carried in a beyond happy Liliana.

"No problems with the baby girl- just worried about her mommy" he told Tate, making her instantly seem relieved as I hooked her IV to the medicine she needed.

Liliana crawled in bed with Tate, sitting in between her legs, Liliana's back against Tate's chest so that she could look to us.

Tate's arms instantly wrapped around Liliana, kissing the back of her head.

"If you'll excuse us- we are going to do rounds on our other patients quickly, we will be back." Michael told Tate quietly, leading me out.

"How do you get a concussion this bad from hitting your head-" "you don't, this take some serious force." I answered his question.

"What are you thinking?" Michael asked me.

"I have no clue- like honestly." I mumbled towards him.

"Well- we have her all night, so let's figure this out"

all night went extremely fast

And before I knew it- her husband was picking her up, seeming beyond happy to take the two girls home.

"So- I just recommend that if she has anymore dizziness or nausea that she come back and see me-" he cut me off mid sentence

"Yeah, yeah- she's fine man. Thank you" he patted my shoulder firmly, walking away to sign their discharge papers.

I walked Tate outside, watching her as she buckled Liliana into her car seat.

"So everything is okay? You sure you don't need anything?"

I wanted to beg her to talk to me

Tate.

"Everything's okay" I mumbled back to him, kissing Lily's face in multiple places.

He needed to leave and not stand here talking to me, if Dylan came out and saw this he would automatically assume the worst.

"Well- I recommend you come back and bring Lily for a check up-" "we have almost monthly checkups with Doctor Irwin, he's her pediatri-" "oh, that's actually one of my best friends." He spoke, making me look to him.

"Awesome- so I guess I'll see you then?" He spoke, a smug grin on his lips, which made me laugh.

He was cute

I have a husband, I can't think that.

"Sure." I agreed just as Dylan came out, surprisingly opening my door for me, which I knew was only a show for in front of the doctor.

"Well- thank you again" I exhaled, getting into the car slowly.

"No problem at all, take it easy." He spoke back, shaking Dylan's hand right before he shut the door.

Dylan soon joined me, us all riding silently.

"I told you to take Lily to the hospital, why when I got here did you have more bills than her?" His voice almost dripped with anger.

"I couldn't even see the paperwork- I had to tell them" I whispered to him.

He let out a small laugh

"Well- that Doctor Hemmings sure took a liking to you." He spoke, making me immediately want to roll my eyes, but I didn't.

"He was just doing his job" I mumbled towards him.

"So him basically fucking you with his eyes, that's doing his job?"