twenty eight

Luke.

"See you soon?" Tate spoke as Michael managed to buckled in Lily's crying, herself more than upset that she had to leave Michael.

"Of course, ill be home around five." I told her, kissing her gently.

"Sorry that shes crying." Michael apologized, feeling as if he left her in that shape.

"No reason to apologize- she just needs a real nap." Tate laughed, hugging him and the other guys before giving me a gentle kiss on the lips before leaving.

We all walked inside together, myself letting out a small stretch right before i heard all four of our pagers go off.

"All 911 to the ER"

Tate.

I got us home, laying down with Lily, more than desperate to get her crying body to sleep.

I turned on a Disney movie, which captured her attention enough to make her stop crying.

I gave her cuddles and kisses until i felt her body relax, telling me she fell asleep.

Soon she woke up and we went and played outside for a long time.

Just as it was her turn to find me in hide and seek- i heard the guys voices calling for us- Luke soon meeting Lily outside

I couldnt give up my best hiding spot just because they got home, so i stayed laying in our pool towel holder, having the smallest crafk between the lid and the base to where i could see a little bit.

"Hide and seek" lily informed Luke, making him immediately glace around the yard

"Well lets find mommy." He clapped.

I sat in the cramped position for about five minutes until i could hear Luke's body infront of the container.

"Lily" he announced and i soon heard her feet run up

Without even saying anymore words, the lid flew open and i immediately heard Lily

"I got you mommy!"

Luke laughed as i stood from the container, letting him held me out.

"Your phone still laying on the floor kinda gave your position." He spoke, kissing me lightly.

"Well thats not something Liky wouldve noticed." I rolled my eyes to him.

We soon went inside, Lily telling the guys all about the zoo and all the animals we saw.

Luke hugged me from behind as she explained every little detail to the guys.

"And mommy did homework while i napped" she was searching for all the details of the day to tell the guys

"Oh yeah!" I heard her get a little more excited

"And daddy went to heaven with Gus!" She was a bit too enthusiastic, and no one knew how to react back to that.

"Whos Gus?" Calum asked slowly, trying not to trigger anything.

"My dog that went to heaven." She explained without an emotion.

I felt Luke's grip tighten as we all kinda looked to each other- wondering who was going to speak next.

"Oh and we sang watermelon sugar." She finished with a smile.

"Well- way to end the day on a good note" ashton managed to laugh out lightly.

"So when is the funeral?" Luke whispered to me, turning me to face him.

"Day after tomorrow." I spoke, sighing.

"Want me to come with you?" He asked.

I did.
I didnt want to face Dylan's family, they were mean as hell to me before they knew he was abusing me.
God knows how they would act once they find out we were separated and in the acts of divorce.

"If you want to." I gave him an out.

"I do." He quickly spoke, kissing my cheek.

"I have to do homework." I exhaled, leaning my head onto his shoulder.

"Fuck school."