thirty

A BIT OF ADULT CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER I WOULDNT CALL IT SMUR BUT LIKE MAYBE

We left shortly after, immediately getting in the car, hearing Luke ask if we wanted to get lunch.

I heard Lily immediately tell him yes, but i was looking out the window- fighting tears.

Luke.

I buckled Lily in her carseat, kissing her forehead gently.

"Does my gorgeous girls want lunch?" I asked, hearing Lily immediately say a very happy yes.

I looked go Tate as i got in the car and i knew from her facing away from me, she was upset.

I put my hand on her thigh, feeling her fingers immediately grab mine.

"Come see me." I whispered to her, immediately feeling her body come closer to mine, hearing her cry- trying to stay quiet not to alert Lily.

I kissed her multiple times.

"He just brought up memories that i had forgotten about." She cried, and i knew she was referring to the guy that I personally wanted to beat the fuck out of.

But i didnt let my body tense, i didnt let her know that i felt anger for everything that she had to go through.

I continued to kiss her, holding her as tightly as i could considering we were in a car.

Soon she was calmly, no longer crying, just letting me wipe the mascara lines that ran down her face.

"Can we get chickfila?" I heard her speak before she fully looked to me.

"Whatever you want, princess."

Therefore we got Chickfila, us all talking quietly as we ate,

We listened to Lily talking about her food or anything else that came to her mind.

After eating we went home.

Lily soon went down for a nap, requesting Michael's bed, giving her exactly what she wanted.

Tate and I laid in my room, sharing kisses and small talks.

Soon our kisses escalated a bit, making it to where she was straddling me, my hands firmly on her waist.

I soon made it to where i was over her, her legs still wrapped around me as i kissed her.

Her hands played with the edge if my shirt for a short while before she took it off of me.

I started kissing her neck gently, feeling her hands running down my back.

I slowly took her shirt off of her and i immediately felt her demeanor change.

She wasnt trying to cover herself like she normally would, but she took her hands away from me.

"You okay?" I asked her immediately, touching her face gently.

"Yeah- im sorry." She quickly spoke, putting her hands back where they previously where.

"No- no, dont be sorry, if you aren't comfortable, we dont have to do anything." I told her firmly.

"I just-" she paused, exhaling.

"I trust you- with every bone in my body and i want nothing more than to give you my body- i just-" she was fumbling for words, making me hold her hands, which immediately made her make eye contact with me

"Ive just been through a lot when it comes to sex and i guess im scared that once we have sex- you wont like me anymore." She admitted, making my heart drop.

"No tate- no." I told her firmly.

"Tate- i-" i paused.

Fuck it.

"Tate- i love you."

"And nothing is going to change that- nothing."