fifty

one month later.

"Congrats to the not so newly weds." Mali smiled as she moved to hug me tightly, myself quick to hug her back.

Finally, after ten months, we had our wedding reception.

They guys families had all flown in for it- they certainly knew how to make us feel special.

Luke and I had yet another slow dance, him kissing me gently as we did.

"You need to pump" he reminded me, an alarm on his watch going off, making me roll my eyes.

"Way to ruin a moment." I laughed out.

"Trying to refrain from having to unclog another milk duct, but the pleasure is all mine if you want-" I cut him off with a kiss, laughing in the process.

Soon him and I snuck away, knowing that Michael was entertaining Lily and Calum's firm hold on Thomas wasn't going anywhere.

Luke held me tightly as I pumped, smiling the entire time.

"My beautiful bride." He spoke, touching the silk fabric of the white dress I wore.

"My handsome husband" I mocked him, seeing him smile firmly.

"Thank you." I exhaled to him, feeling him pull me into his lap as he sat, my arms immediately wrapping around his neck.

"For?" He questioned quickly.

"Showing me what real love is" I spoke, touching his nose to my own.

"Giving me a happier family, loving Lily like she is your own." I continued.

"Thank you for being you and loving me and my family." I finished, kissing him gently.

"Oh baby" he smiled.

"I'd do it over a thousand more times if I could"

                                   The end.