thirty three

one month later
Tate

I carried boxed into our new house, hearing Lily's laughs and Luke's loud "im going to get you!"

I smiled as they ran around a corner, Lily running into my arms, making me immediatelt swoop her up, kissing her multiple times.

"Did you pick which room you wanted?" I asked her, knowing she had a choice between whichever she would choose and our future guest room.

"No" she whispered to me, her smile never leaving her face.

"Well lets go do that."

Luke and i ran upstairs with her, letting her run from room to room- trying to decide which was her favorite.

"This one!" She declared, standing in the slightly bigger one, giving us a smile.

"Now you get to help unpack!" Luke laughed out.

The guys ended up coming over to help us unpack and set up atleast the necessities for the night.

As i set up the kitchen, calum came in with beers,  setting them on the counter.

"Beer?" Calum asked, holding one out to me.

"Not in the mood" i spoke, honestly hating the taste of beer.

Just as i finished, i felt Luke grab me from behind, kissing my neck gently, making me immediately turn to kiss him.

"Gross- get a room!" Michael yelled as he walked in, holding Lily.

"Yeah- get a room!" She mocked, making us all laugh.

"So when is the housewarming party?" Calum asked.

"Haven't put much thought into a party- we're just trying to get all situated first." Luke spoke, opening a beer as he did.

"Can I spend the night with Mikey tonight?" Lily spoke randomly.

"Why is it always Mikey?" Ashton suddenly spoke before anyone else could, making me immediately smile.

"Why don't you ever want to spend the night with Ash? Or Cal?" He sounded jealous, which made me laugh lightly.

"Because" lily spoke simply, shrugging.

"Am i the favorite?" Michael grinned out.

Lily nodded without hesitation.

Calum and Ashton had a quick "fake cry" moment to see if it would make her budge but she did nothing but turn to Michael and start a different conversation

"Cold blooded." Calum laughed out

"Get used to it" luke smiled

"The only time she ever wants me is if mom doesn't want to hold her or if mom isn't tall enough for her to see- other than that it's all mommy and Michael."

"You raised her with good taste" Michael laughed towards me

"Oh shut up"