twenty seven

I texted Luke once we got to the hospital as i got out, immediately waking Lily- who was immediately in a pissy mood.

"The zoo wore someone out, didnt it?" Lukes voice made her stop crying for a minute, but when she only saw Luke, she let out a small "mikey" before immediately starting to cry again.

"I feel so loved." Luke spoke, making me laugh as she hid her face in my neck, crying as i kissed Luke, watching him grab the food bags.

I got Lily to stop crying by telling her that she would see Michael in just a few minutes, and carried her limp, tired body inside.

"Howd she take it?" Luke asked me, leading me through the familiar hallways.

"Not bad- she had a lot of questions, but definitely not as bad as i imagined her taking it." I told him, seeing him exhale as if he was nervous.

We went into his office, where all the guys sat happily on their phones.

"Michael- someone is very moody and was asking for a Mikey outside" Luke announced, making Michael immediatelt light up.

"Liliana" he spoke, making her immediately sit up from off my shoulder, reaching to him with a cute pout.

"Aw dont pout, my little angel." He bounced her in his arms, herself hugging him tightly.

We all sat down and ate together, myself feeding Lily, who was now wide awake, running from person to person with her mouth open- asking for food.

Luke.

I watched Tate laugh as she fed Lily a bite of mac and cheese- lily using her hands to keep it in her mouth, making the doctor inside me scream, but i thankfully watched her wash her hands right before this.

"Want to try tomato?" Tate asked her, making her simply open her mouth, where Tate put a small bite of tomato into her mouth.

We all watched her chew slowly before her faxe wrinkled and she immediately whined out, making Tate put her hand under her mouth, where she instantly spit the chewed tomato into her hand.

"Thanks for that." Tate spoke as she whiled her hands, closing the food boxes with a laugh.

Tate ran to wash her hands as we all entertained Lily, watching her drink from a straw in a waterbottle.

"Whats that?" She asked Michael, who was drinking a sprite.

"Sprite." He answered, showing her the bottle as if that would tell her everything she needed to know.

"Try?" She asked, making us all laugh.

Michael helped her get a small sip, making her go silent.

"Good." She declared before sitting back on the floor, playing with a pen and paper i had given her.

Tate soon joined us again, asking our plans for the rest of the day.

We filled her in on our surgeries and paperwork we needed to do, making her nod.

Just as the room went quiet, Lily let out a small- but cute burp, making everyone look to her

"Sprite." She confirmed