twenty five

Luke.

We spent the rest of the day talking through her emotions with her- without overwhelming her.

By lunch time, she seemed fine, almost happy.

"How do i tell Lily?" She asked me quietly as Michael played with Lily in the next room.

"Like im sure that i need to take her to the funeral to say goodbye, but how do i explain that before?" She asked me slowly.

"You just have to sit down with her and explain it to her, im not sure that she'll understand whats happening right now, she will probably have more questions at the funeral and later as she grows up, but we just have to make sure that her little body can handle all of the big emotions that she may or may not feel." I told her quietly.

She nodded slowly.

"If you want me to be, ill be there every step of the way." I reassured her, seeing her smile.

We soon all went outside and chased Lily, us all participating in whatever she wanted to play.

"Mommy!" She screamed as i lifted her, tickling her as she screamed out a laugh.

Tate soon joined me in the playful torture by blowing raspberries on her stomach, making her scream even louder, making us all laugh before i set her down.

We all soon ended up sitting around the pool, all the guys telling Tate old stories that made us all laugh.

"And dont even get me started on the stories from when we were interns." Michael taunted as i threw an arm over her shoulder, looking to her pretty smile as she held Lily between her legs, holding her arms around her.

"Yeah- lets not get you started." I laughed, not even wanting to relive those stories.

Tate leaned her head on my shoulders, laughing lightly over Michael telling a story of our failed band that we tried to start

"What did we name it again?" Ashton asked, letting out a laugh

"Some long ass name that Michael came up with." Calum laughed

"5 seconds of summer" i laughed out, seeing them all light up.

"That was it!" Michael yelled out, us all laughing in unison.

"Imagine if we wouldve made it though, i dont think we were too bad, i think we just gave up too soon." Ashton huffed out.

"The world may never know."