fifteen

It took one second of me asking "do you want to talk about it?" and she immediately broke down into tears, spilling every detail to me.

Apparently she caught him having sex with her best friend, and got into quiet an altercation because she was mad.

"And I don't even know why I'm sad, because I hated having sex with him" she sobbed out to me.

"Like he would make me- he'd hold me down, he'd hit me, even if I begged him- I had to do it and I was getting hurt in the process. He was never nice to me." She cried out.

"But yet I'm so fucking mad because what is he doing different to her, to make her willingly have sex with him."

I gently took her hands away from her face.

"The difference is that you were being forced to do something you didn't want to do, meaning you were being raped and she is agreeing to sex, so he isn't raping her, because she wants it." I explained to her carefully.

Tears steadily fell down her face.

"Can I hug you?" I asked her softly.

She gave me a nod, making me immediately pull her into a hug, her arms resting on my shoulders, her head touching mine.

"I'm so sorry that you had to go through that" I whispered to her.

She held me a little tighter.

"So" I exhaled after a minute.

"What do we need to get you? I assume he only let you grab Lily's stuff, I can take you shopping tomorrow-" "I have a credit card, but yeah we do need to-" "you're not using your credit card." I told her firmly.

"Who said it was mine?" I almost saw a grin.

"That's illegal-" "no, it has my name on it, just not my social security number."

And I knew, she was going to be difficult.

The rest of the night we all hung out.

We watched movies, we played games and at points, just talked.

"Well I do have to say." Calum spoke slowly.

"I don't know about these guys, and I know I barely know you." He spoke, laughing a little.

"But, I'm thankful that you got yourself out of that situation, they never end well." He spoke calmly, making Lily slowly nod.

"Can I sleep with Michael tonight?" Lily asked Tate, begging with her eyes as Michael held her, laughing.

"Baby I'm sure Michael doesn't want-" "she's fine to sleep with me if she wants to." Michael laughed out, bouncing her on his legs.

"See" lily spoke with a evil smile, making Tate laugh lightly

"Someone already has Michael wrapped around her finger" I sang out, seeing Michael smile

"I knew it was going to happen"

Soon all the guys went to bed, leaving me and Tate in the living room, a scary movie on.

"I hate this" Tate spoke, her head tucking into my shoulder as yet another character died.

"Wanna go to bed?" I asked her gently, rubbing her back as I did.

"No" she mumbled, resting her head on my shoulder.

We ended up finishing the movie before heading upstairs, getting into bed.

I made sure not to touch her, not knowing exactly what would trigger her.

"Goodnight Tate" I exhaled softly as I felt her moving slowly.

Before she responded, I felt her head hit my chest, one arm draping itself over my chest in the process.

"Goodnight Luke"