The Orihara Siblings

I'm just going to say that I fell hopelessly in love with Shizuo. Soon after, Izaya crawled upwards there as well. He's kinda hanging though, I love him but I hate him. Anyways, I thought of this in the dead of the night. Izaya is insane, but HOW insane?

Oh, and Izaya is going to be a little OOC in the beginning. It was somewhat necessary, you'll see why soon.

WARNING: There will be slight incest, read at your own risk.

Disclaimer: I don't own the DRRR!! storyline, just my plot and Natsu Orihara( my OC)

---------------------------------------------

It wasn't easy being born in the Orihara family, let alone being the twin of Orihara Izaya. The infamous sociopathic manipulator and known as the 'Demon of Shinjuku'.

It also wasn't easy staying by his side the whole time, making sure he doesn't do anything stupid. Which let's face it, everything that her devious twin does is stupid, for it causes trouble in one way or another. Despite her knowledge of this, she stays by his side. Waiting.
Waiting and getting ready to defend him against harm in any way.

One might ask, 'Izaya? Getting hurt?'. Of course, he's received enough death threats and close calls with a certain milk lover, but he's never been hurt so physically for it to be fatal. At least, that's what she knows. But she meant in any way, which included emotionally. For Izaya was fragile.

Now, another would ask on why Orihara Natsu-the name she received from their grandmother-the indifferent, leather jacket wearing, neutral genius would hang with her twin- the chaotic, deceiving, fur coat wearing, mischievous Orihara Izaya.

The answer was simple.

They were inseparable since birth.

Since their parents weren't expecting twins, they didn't have enough money to buy another crib. So they slept together when they were babies, as well as up to when they were five years old they shared a bed. They both shared the observant and analyzing trait since they were little, both of them already sharing a great intellect of academics and the world with those skills. Some people who caught the young twins staring at them got a little nervous, for having two nearly identical twins staring at you in silence was kinda creepy.

The difference between them were the eyes and hair when it came to physical traits. Izaya's eyes were a dark brown with a reddish tint. Natsu's were a mocha brown, you had to squint to see a little red in them. Izaya's hair remained short and was black, Natsu's reached to her upper back, her hair a raven black seeming to gleam blue in certain angles of the light-of course you can only see that if she stopped putting it in her trademark high ponytail. As they grew up, their heights became different. But only slightly. Izaya being one inch taller then Natsu right around they reached high school.

They also had different styles when they turned into adults, for they both liked leather jackets when they were in high school. Izaya wearing it more often since he often didn't follow the schools rules, or go to school in general-which Natsu slightly looked down upon because of her concern on what Izaya was doing while he skipped. After Izaya's leather jacket phase, he began wearing his trademark fur coat with a plain black tee, bottoms, and brown shoes.

Natsu never stopped wearing her leather jacket though-which had a black and red striped long sleeved t-shirt under. She wore it with jeans and sneakers as well. So you can see she sort of had a tomboy style, which she just claimed was the most comfortable for her.

As they grew up during elementary, they always seemed to have the others back. Taking the blame for the others mistakes at the house with their parents. Keeping an eye out for possible idiotic bullies who didn't know who they were messing with.