Broken

THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS REVIEWED/COMMENTED AND FAVORITED/VOTED SO FAR!! XD

ITS BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS THAT I GO ON WRITING THIS STORY!!

I APPRECIATE IT ALL OF YOU!! XD

And don't forget to place your votes on which ship you're on~.

Whether it be Nazaya(NatsuxIzaya) or Natzuo(NatsuxShizuo) or BOTH, please VOTE!! XD

(No repeated votes though. I don't count repeated votes, sorry. But I would see how much you
love the ship to attempt to vote more then once. XD)

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, because it was a pain to write. ^.^'

Also, this is the LAST chapter for this arc guys~. I was thinking of splitting it into two, but then I changed my mind.

ENJOY~!! X3

Disclaimer: I don't own Durarara, nor the pictures on the cover or chapters. I only own my OC Natsu Orihara and the plot of this story.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Kadota's POV

--A few minutes prior to bursting in the warehouse--

"Oi, Dota-chin, are we rescuing your secret lover or not?" Erika asked eagerly, probably the fifth time if Kadota has been counting right as they were heading towards the warehouse, Toguso being the driver.

Kadota gave out a low sigh.

"No, we're not. She's just a friend."

Erika and Walker looked at each other. Then back at him.

"Dota-chin's in denial~." They said in unison as they pointed at his exasperated face. Toguso, who was driving, did his best to ignore the racket the Otaku duo were making. Kadota looked out the window with crossed arms and calm eyes, watching the scenery pass by as he gets lost in his thoughts for a few moments before the huge fight that will surely go down.

Once he was informed that Natsu was seen heading towards there, he immediately knew that she was heading towards where the kidnappers were. Either she somehow found out about what Shizuo saw, or the kidnappers called her themselves.

It didn't really matter, he was going to help. And was willing to assist Shizuo and Natsu with this whole rescuing Izaya thing, even though Kadota was feeling doubtful that Izaya needs to be rescued like a damsel in distress. Perhaps if it was just Natsu.

Yeah, Izaya would definitely enjoy that. He can practically already see Izaya's arms around her as he says 'My little Tsu-chan came to rescue me~. My hero~'.

'Yup. That's what would happen.' Kadota thought with a mild sweat drop.

When they hung around each other, also when Izaya was still there, Izaya would always sit close to Natsu. And talk animatedly with her, sometimes glomping her with no warning whatsoever. Natsu took it in stride each time, she'll let him do whatever as she sat there listening to the conversations they were having.

However, when Izaya and Shizuo were there at the same time, it always became tense. A fight seemed to come out at any moment with those two. Kadota suspected that the reason Izaya seemed to taunt Shizuo more during the lunches they had together was because Natsu was always distracted looking at the blond. Obviously jealous.

Jealous of someone taking his sister's attention from him.

Kadota's eyes suddenly seemed to catch something out the window, which was getting closer and closer. It seemed to be something stuck to a wall...and it glinted in the moonlight. Kadota narrowed his eyes to try to see better, and then blinked when they passed by it.