Flashbacks of the Past: Love Bug

This is just a filler chapter of sorts. People want more Izaya so here ya go!! XD

It may not be what you guys might want, since I forgot to tell you guys that the REAL stuff happen when they're adults.

So that's why I'm rushing this whole thing. I just want to be where Mikado come to Ikebukuro already! UGH! But I gotta do this so, HERE YOU GO!! XD

Oh, OOC Izaya here. I'm not sure?

Disclaimer: I don't own Durarara, nor the pictures on the cover or chapters. I only own my OC Natsu Orihara and the plot of this story.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

-Flashback-

"Oi~ Tsu-nee~! Look, I got up here before you did!"

A sweaty black haired boy stood upon the many roofs of Ikebukuro, leaning against the edge with a proud grin on his face as he looked at a girl below him on the same building. The girl turned her mocha eyes towards the boy, blowing some dark black hair off her face as both her hands were occupied as they held her lifeline if she let go of one of them. She let out a small exasperated smile at the cheerful boy, her expression softening despite her being tired from the exercise of climbing tall buildings. Nothing that a ten-year old should do at their age.

She furrowed her brows slightly, acting annoyed despite the soft quirk of the lips she had. "Perhaps Izaya, that's because you went and started climbing without waiting for me or my instruction." Izaya pouted. Watching his twin get closer and closer to where he stood in a controlled and even pace. Different from how Izaya did it, which was fast and choppy. Wishing to beat his sister. Her black bangs sticking to her forehead cause of her sweat. A result of her practicing parkour for three hours, Izaya coming afterwords at a later time. A drop of sweat on his temple was the only thing that showed his work during that time.

"Older brothers get to go first. Didn't
you know that Tsu-nee?" Izaya said with a playful grin, the pout already gone from his face as he looked down at his twin with teasing eyes.

Natsu gave a mild eye roll at those words. Her hand reaching over to the edge of the roof.

"I think you mixed it up. It's girls first Izaya."

Izaya snorted in response, reaching over to help his twin up to the roof. Natsu gave him a grateful glance as she took his hand tightly, Izaya giving her a knowing smile in return. She helped him pull her self up with her legs and her other hand, now safely on the roof. She took another glance at Izaya, who seemed to be beaming at her as he leaned over the edge.

"I told you Tsu-nee~. That I was-" Natsu didn't see Izaya's eyes anymore, only his flailing arm as he seemed to fall backwards. A strangled surprised gasp coming out of him as he was falling towards the ground. Natsu's eyes widened, quickly trying to grab his hand but narrowly missed. Only touching his fingers. Natsu did the next best thing, which was on impulse. Not willing to lose her twin. At least not on her watch and while she was still alive and breathing. And that was throwing herself to grab Izaya's falling figure. Reaching towards the one person she held above her own life, prepared to throw away her life to save his. Who cares that she was only ten? Izaya was only ten too and must be protected. He MUST be.

Natsu reached her fingers down as Izaya looked at her with desperate eyes. Natsu narrowed her eyes in determination. With her free hand she caught the edge of the roof and with the other-.

She caught his hand. Tightly, releasing the breath of air that she didn't realize she held as she did. She saw Izaya look down and then back at her with wide eyes. Natsu gave him a comforting smile, and swung him towards the top of the roof, ignoring the way her young muscles stretched and protested. She then climbed back on to the roof, seeing Izaya farther away from the edge as he should be. Natsu walked towards Izaya and sat beside him, looking at him in concern. He was sitting with his knees close to his chest, his arms encircling him. His head sat on his knees, his gaze facing nothing besides the city before them. Natsu looked at him worriedly, for she didn't see any physical injuries on his body. In his mind however, that may be a different story. Even though she would think Izaya would normally just give her a grin. But Natsu suspects the thing on his mind. Izaya opened his mouth.