Discovery

And the Daily Life Arc shall come to a close with this chapter. Guys, the next updates will now focus on the plot I've made and formed. Next chapter though, is a complete filler chapter about Izaya and Natsu. I hope you enjoy that as well as this.

Disclaimer: I don't own Durarara, nor the pictures on the cover or chapters. I only own my OC Natsu Orihara and the plot of this story.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Natsu yawned tiredly, her mocha eyes appearing glazed as she walked in Raira Academy's halls to her next class. She was tired from trying to find Izaya. Again. It started to become an every day thing, her asking everyone around her if they've seen her twin. Which always ended in failure, either it was the people she asked didn't know or by the time she went to said location he was already gone. Like he wasn't there at all in the first place. She's even tried searching with no questions asked, she just looked from above the roofs she climbed. Knowing that she would be able to recognize Izaya no matter how far he seemed, for no one can be mistaken for Izaya. At least not to her.

Kadota was walking the same direction as Natsu, when he spotted the ravens head and her leather jacket. He quickly caught up to her and gave her a short greeting. At Natsu's mumbled reply, Kadota raised an eyebrow. At Kadota's concerned expression, she just waved it off and told him not to worry, she was just tired.

He didn't seem convinced but he didn't question it any further, which Natsu was grateful for. This was one of the reasons she enjoyed Kadota's companionship. He doesn't ask questions, but only if he thought his friends truly needed his help. He wasn't like Shinra, who just started babbling with that mouth of his and made random stuff up as he tried to figure out the problem. Nor was he like Shizuo, even though they may act similar when it comes to questions. Shizuo would probably just grunt with annoyance on how she doesn't discuss what was up with her. Natsu internally smiled. They were all different from one another, and Natsu loved it. But in this case, she didn't want to trouble any of them. It was her problem and her responsibility about Izaya, she'll solve it herself.

Kadota and her arrived to their English class, and with a gentlemanly move of Kadota opening the door for her; Natsu giving him a grateful look, they walked in.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Celty came so late yesterday~! I was so worried that she eloped with a man behind my back as I was waiting in distress. Can you believe it Tuna-chan?"

Natsu, including Kadota, gave him a blank look, a twitch in her eyebrow as a result of the nickname. Kadota looking more exasperated than anything while Shizuo just appeared annoyed about the whole thing and looked like he was about to get up and throw Shinra off the roof. Shinra has been talking about Celty for the last ten minutes, it was even starting to irritate Natsu. But perhaps it was more because he called her with that blasted nickname that he got from Shizuo, Natsu thought with a sigh. She was used to the fact that all Shinra seemed to talk about was Celty, she did go with him in middle school. But Kadota's and Shizuo's growing annoyance over this seemed to be rubbing off on her.

Natsu just turned away and looked out in the horizon, watching the clouds in the distance as she did. She heard Shinra give a whine behind her.

"Tuna-chan~! Why are you ignoring me?" He sounded so childish, that if she didn't know it was Shinra she would think it be a five year old child. Almost like her little sister Mairu. No wonder she holds tolerance with Shinra, him and Mairu were almost alike in personality.

Shizuo gave Shinra an irritated look.

"Maybe if you stop talking like a little baby she'll actually listen to you, you moron!" Shizuo angrily shouted at him, clearly done with Shinra and his antics. Tears were threatening to fall from Shinra's cheeks as he gave a nervous sweat drop.