Lessons

IM NOT DEAD!

I'm sorry that this chapter took so long, it's just that school started. And it's my SENIOR year. The most stressful year of all. The exams, the college applications, and all the things you gotta go to.

I ALREADY HAVE A TEST TOMORROW!! D'X

So I apologize in advance if updates are slow. I'm hoping to be able to give an update every two to three weeks.

Now, I apologize about the shortness of this chapter as well. I was going to make it longer, but I don't want you guys to wait even MORE.

So here you go.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY!! XD

AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE ON WHICH SHIP YOURE ON!! XD

Nazaya(IzayaxNatsu)

Or

Natzuo(ShizuoxNatsu)

AND PLEASE VOTE IN AnimeWattyAwards2015 FOR MY STORY IN THE 'OTHER/CROSSOVER' CATEGORY!! XD

Disclaimer: I don't own Durarara, nor the pictures on the cover or chapters. I only own my OC Natsu Orihara and the plot of this story.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Online Chat Room Log

'Do you guys know who the 'Peacemaker of Ikebukuro' is?'

Kanra: Oh my, Oh my~. You've been quite curious lately, huh Tanaka Taro-san? (>.>) From the Dollars, to the Black Rider, to planned suicides, and now to this!

Setton: He's new, of course he'd like to know.

Taka: Everyone is allowed to ask questions, but what makes you ask this one Tanaka-san?

Tanaka Taro: Ah...well, I forgot to ask my friend. So I just wanted to ask you guys, cause I saw her today.

Kanra: T3T Man, I got scolded by Taka-kun. Ah~, if you saw her, then no doubt you saw the top dangerous men of Ikebukuro as well.

Setton: Kanra-san has a point, that means you saw Heiwajima Shizuo and Orihara Izaya correct?

Taka: I see now why you're curious Tanaka-san. You saw the two men fight didn't you?

Tanaka Taro: ??? You guys seem to know quite well on how I saw her.

Kanra: Of course we'd know! Especially Taka-kun~ (^3^) She's famous, and is quite the city's favorite if I say so myself~. (^.^)

Taka: The title she holds is not just for show. She's the peacemaker between those two men. And I don't know what you mean by that, Kanra-san.

Setton: I wouldn't exaggerate like Kanra-san, but it's true what Taka-san said. She's the one that makes sure the city doesn't get destroyed, as well as to stop the two men from killing each other.

Tanaka Taro: Whoa...she must be really strong then...she even made Heiwajima-san who threw a trash can walk away when she appeared...even though I felt like something was happening between them before that.

Kanra: Huh? What did you see?! Tell me~! (>~<)

Tanaka Taro: Well, it felt like...they knew each other quite well, that's all.