Izaya

The start of the Izaya Arc has OFFICIALLY begun!

It will be a short arc, and then it will jump to the plot of Durarara!!

I hope you guys enjoy! Updates will be steady as they come.

HAPPY READING!! XD

Disclaimer: I don't own Durarara, nor the pictures on the cover or chapters. I only own my OC Natsu Orihara and the plot of this story.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

After that, Shizuo's and Natsu's relationship grew closer. Which Natsu was happy for, cause she can look at him more now. As well as getting closer looks. Of course, Shizuo, still wasn't used to it. He didn't gruffly tell her to stop looking at him anymore, but, he did ask her with exasperated eyes. At times, when Natsu felt like it, she'd just stare at him with no response or give him a quiet 'no'. This caused Shizuo to be irked(always, Natsu thought with amusement) and he'd grab the top of her head with his strong hands.

Natsu believes that one time he lifted her from her head to bring her closer to his annoyed face, with her just continuing to give her customary blank stare back. Which just made Shizuo more annoyed on how he deliberately brought her closer to his face. Although, that event caught her off guard. She's surprised her head didn't pop from the necessary force to be lifted up from the head. But it seemed that Shizuo has great control of his strength. And Natsu continues to hope that she isn't becoming like Izaya when it came to teasing, that will be bad.

Even at the end of their freshmen year, gangsters came to fight Shizuo. He just blew them away. Literally. And now they were already in their second month of their sophomore year.

But during this time, Natsu has increasingly become more and more worried about Izaya. Where he is and been, as well as what he's been doing.

One time at the roof, Shizuo sported injuries, most possibly from a fight. But it was from none other then Izaya, if Shizuo's words had anything to do with it. 'Flea', 'Bastard', as well as Shizuo's mantra of 'Korosu, korosu, korosu, korosu'(kill,kill,kill,kill). Natsu walked up to Shizuo and crouched next to him as Shinra was working on his injuries with the small med kit he took with him to school. Kadota not here at the moment, probably dealing with his own problems, for Natsu knew that Kadota was a mild delinquent but still did his work.

"Shizuo, when did you see him?"

Shizuo let out a growl.

"Like hell I remember, but I'll kill him the next time I see him."

Natsu frowned, her hand then coming on top of his shoulder and gripped tightly.

Shizuo momentarily stopped to glance at her, which caused him to pause and stare at her face. Her brows were furrowed down in worry, as well a deep frown on her face, clearly she was in distress over Izaya.

Shinra noticed as well, for he then questioned her on why she was asking.

"I haven't seen him since the first three months of our freshmen year." Natsu answered with downcast eyes. Both of their eyes widened in disbelief.

"Not even at home?"

Natsu shook her head, her worry clearly showing throughout her face as well as body language.

"I think..." Shizuo spoke up with a gruff voice, his face holding a concentrated look.

"I think I saw him about two hours ago, by the courtyard."

Natsu sent him a grateful look, as much as she could anyway. Which was her brows relaxing and a twinge of a small smile on her face. Her head then lowered again.