The Strongest Man

Shizuo's theme is above. ^ \(>.<)/

Well, as you may know, a special character is about to make his entry. And THATS where the fun starts~ *grins* Oh yes~! Oh YES~!! We are going to have so much fun~!!

...

Don't fret guys, I always saw myself in Izaya. BUT I'm not a life ruiner, nooooooo, that's Izaya's job.

PLEASE ENJOY!! AND COMMENT!! XD

Disclaimer: I don't own Durarara, nor the pictures on the cover or in the chapters. I only own my OC Natsu Orihara and the plot of this story.

---------------------------------------------

When Natsu first saw Shizuo in front of Raijin Academy High School, she really didn't know what to think of the strongest man of Ikebukuro. He easily took down many students with only one blow, making them fly and flip through the sky and then fall into the ground.

Natsu didn't know what to do when Izaya-who miraculously(purposely) came to school-suddenly provoked him, the way that only Izaya can do with his mocking grin. It caused the angry blonde to throw a punch at him, which slightly worried Natsu, but Izaya managed to swiftly dodge it. Proving to Natsu that he's been training on his own, as Natsu was finally an expert in Judo and Capoieara-as well as parkour.

What she didn't expect though, was when Izaya took a swipe at Shizou with his knife, cutting his shirt and his chest. It escalated very quickly, and Natsu was wondering what the heck she should do, a smiling Shinra next to her. The hate was in both of their eyes, a hate that quickly grew between the two. As they kept fighting, running through the city of Ikebukero with Natsu chasing them on the rooftops to make sure nothing happens, as well as dodging flying street signs that came towards her-Natsu had enough of how they kept fighting, and decided to intervene.

"Oh Shizu-chan~, you seem to have a few cuts. Did that truck perhaps do it? Sadly, it didn't kill you though." Izaya sighed in disappointment and then put on a sadistic grin, his knife in his hand as he continued to run with Shizuo behind him.

"I'll kill you, you bastard! You planned that didn't you?!" Shizuo yelled back with a snarl and a prominent angry tick as he ran after Izaya.

Natsu was running on the rooftops right beside them, managing to catch up with them from the large stamina she's built up from the years of doing martial arts and doing parkour. She was waiting for a moment to jump between them to perhaps stop this, then to take them both to Shinra to check their injuries even though Izaya appeared somewhat unscathed. She barely knew Shizuo, she just met him a few hours ago(yes, they have been fighting and running for hours) but...

'There's something about him.'

And she wants to find out on why exactly she's interested in him.

Suddenly Izaya stopped and started to turn towards Shizuo, preparing another slash on him. Shizou, seeming to see that coming was preparing a punch.

'There.'

Natsu jumped from the rooftops and flipped, minimizing her landing force on her ankles. She grabbed both of their wrists, pushing Izaya's-as his and Shizuo's eyes widened at her appearance-away quickly as her attention went to Shizou. Natsu used the force that Shizou gave to flip him into the ground, cracking the ground beneath him. Natsu felt a sudden jolt of pain on her wrist and her upper arm. It seemed it was too strong, she should've worn her wrist bandages, Natsu thought with a wince.