Seeing Through

I hope you guys liked the last chapter, and I apologize for any mistakes in anything, including OOC. *bows*

Oh and guys, I'm not sure if I said this before but, I haven't read the light novels so I apologize about any mistakes. I'm currently trying to read some of them, but I think I should just skip to Vol. 7(Izaya's past POV I believe). And then go to Vol. 10? I think that's where the show left off. I'm doing this cause I'm adding characters from the novels who haven't shown up yet in the show.

Thank you. :D

Disclaimer: I don't own Durarara, nor the pictures on the cover. I only own my OC Natsu Orihara and the plot of this story.

--------FLASHBACK-----------

"What are you doing?! You shouldn't get between us, this is our fight! And I don't like hitting girls."

"I'm sorry, but I need to take you both to Shinra-san."

-------------------------------------------

The pain on her wrist and upper arm was still prominent. And Natsu was doing her best to not show it, something her teacher taught her.

Natsu stood off to the side as Shinra worked on her devious twin first, her hand over her injured throbbing wrist. Shizuo was by her leaning against the wall with crossed arms and closed eyes. And Celty was also near them, seeming to make sure Shizuo doesn't jump on Izaya.

She already met Celty before this, it was a nice introduction. And Celty appreciated about Natsu not screaming or telling anyone when she was politely asked by her if she can take off her helmet. Natsu was already told by Shinra, and she did her own research as well about Dullahans.

"Oi."

That, and she knew that no one wants you screaming at them when you are first introduced. The only thing Natsu did was blankly stare at the black smoky tendrils where the head was supposed to be, and then gave a bow of the head in thanks. They sometimes hung out, but rarely and only when Shinra was there.

"Oi."

It was mostly because of the number of jobs that Celty had but Natsu didn't mind. She kinda liked spending time with the headless PDA using woman. She was polite and kind, and even though she had no face, Natsu can see her feelings through her body language alone. It was nice, perhaps it was because Celty wasn't a human that she liked her so much.

"Oi! You ignoring me?" A gruff tone was suddenly next to her as she was pulled from her thoughts and looked up to see an annoyed Shizou over her.

"My apologies. I was lost in my thoughts." Shizuo narrowed his eyes at her monotone when she said her apology.

"You do that often?" He bluntly questioned.

Natsu thought it over.

"Only when I'm alone."

Shizuo grunted. "Anyways, who are you again?"

Natsu internally thought for a moment on how she has to get used to this straightforwardness. With her always being with Izaya, who only spoke in riddles which was even sometimes hard for her to solve. And the way Shinra spoke was just easygoing. This kind of bluntness, she's never seen it from anybody. And it fascinated her.

"I'm Orihara Natsu," she bowed as Shizuo's eyes widened.

She rose up.

"Nice to meet you."

"You're related to the bastard?!" Shizuo yelled out in an angry confusion.

Izaya called out from the couch where Shinra was still putting bandages on the cuts on his face.