Nakura

Can some of you write on what you think about Natsu's personality so far? Please comment, I LOVE comments.

Thank you. :D

Disclaimer: I don't own the DRRR!! storyline, just my plot and Natsu Orihara( my OC)

----------------------------------------------

Years once again passed, her and Izaya were still attending Raijin Academy. During that time, Natsu sticked to Izaya as much as she could, which meant being around Shinra. Natsu couldn't help but have dislike for Shinra, don't get her wrong, he was nice enough. He even seemed to understand her feelings and thoughts towards him, if his knowing eyes had anything to do with it. He treated her politely and kindly, which for some who knew that they were disliked they would treat the other person badly with narrowed eyes. Natsu just didn't like him because of Izaya's change. Even though she knew that she could've stopped it herself, she was human too. Having to hate yourself completely, it's good to direct that feeling towards someone else. Even though Natsu's feelings towards him was just dislike, not hate.

Izaya continued to act the way of the devious observant manipulator.

Throughout their last years of middle school, he's obtained a sort of fan club of girls, who seemed to have been saved by him somehow. And he seemed to carry a switchblade ever since the Nakura incident, which truly struck a cord within Natsu.

When Izaya agreed to create the Biology Club with Shinra, he started to do a gambling ring within the club. Natsu mildly warned him, that there will be some people who won't take their loss lightly. Shinra warned him too, but Izaya didn't listen.

And that's when Nakura suddenly came to Izaya, a knife in his hands, threatening Izaya to give him back the money he lost. Of course, Izaya didn't take the threat to heart and said no. Nakura came onto Izaya quickly, Natsu was thankfully already near Izaya-and tried to stop the blade coming towards them with great agility, using her hand to stop the blade, causing her to have a large cut in the palm of her hand and blood to come onto the floor. The blade continued to come towards Izaya however, until Shinra got in front of him and protected him, taking it in the stomach. Natsu quickly chopped the back of Nakura's head with her other hand.

She then blankly looked at the cut. It looked it was two to three inches in length, and appeared deep. She felt like fire was burning all over her hand, but she ignored it to the best of her ability and walked towards Shinra who was now holding the knife in his stomach as he sat on the floor. Ignoring the blood dripping down her hand and unto the ground, distracting herself from the pain by attending Shinra.

Natsu admits that her eyes widened when Shinra did this, protected Izaya despite the possible loss of his life at the prospect. She made a mistake about him.

She looked him over, despite her not being a doctor, she knows that he obviously needs to go to the hospital straight away.

"A-ah, it's okay Natsu-San, it's just a little thing-"

"What kind of future doctor are you?" She asked, still blankly staring at his wound, now with furrowed brows.

Shinra paused.

"Eh?"

"We need to treat this quickly, Izaya-"

Natsu cut herself off as she looked at Izaya's face.

His standing figure was staring down at both of them with blank eyes, taking in their wounds as a puddle of blood was around the two, mostly Natsu's since her wound was open and Shinra hasn't taken out the knife yet, if he did, more blood would be on his uniform and the floor. Izaya's eyes then moved towards Nakura, and Natsu saw an evil glint in his eyes as he looked at him, his lips turned down into a frown.

"Shinra. Natsu. Get help, then tell everyone I did this."

Natsu and Shinra widened their eyes at him in shock.

Shinra spoke up first.

"Izaya-kun, I'm not sure that will-"

"It will work." Izaya cut off curtly, then he let out a malice grin.

"You can come up with something, that we just had a little quarrel and that you angered me in some way perhaps."

Natsu, who was looking at her brother with confused eyes and furrowed brows this whole time, spoke.

"Izaya, the people won't believe that you cut your own sister. For whatever reason."

"I'll come up with something, don't you worry Tsu-chan~. Right now though, I have to handle the trash."

Izaya glanced back at the unconscious Nakura.

"Izaya-kun, what exactly are you going to do about him?" Shinra asked.

"Mm~, don't worry. He's going to pay, he's going to pay for a looooong time~."

Izaya's tone promised torture, and his grin turned sadistic.

Natsu's eyebrows were still furrowed in worry. She was worried about Izaya, about what would happen to him when they lied about who did this to her and Shinra. Shinra's condition worried her as well, they couldn't stay here too long. Natsu's eyes had a hint of surprise and confusion in them as well, for Izaya was avenging them. Natsu could tell that Izaya was bothered at how Nakura hurt her and Shinra, his friend. Despite them being twins and him being friends with Shinra, she didn't expect this from the changed Izaya.

She suddenly felt two fingers between her eyebrows, and saw Izaya in front of her face with a teasing grin.

"You really should stop wrinkling your eyebrows, Tsu-chan. You'll become an old woman in five years if you keep this up. You shouldn't worry so much. I'm the older brother remember?"

His grin widened at the last part as they stared into each other's eyes. One appearing red and another a mocha brown.

Natsu's eyes softened at him.

'He really did always bring that up.'

.

.

.

EXCUSE ANY OOC MOMENTS!!

DX

This is my first time writing ANY of these characters, and some of them are a little hard to grasp.

ANYWAYS!! XD THANK YOU FOR READING!!

AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!! XD

I LOVE COMMENTS!! X3