Those Cold Eyes

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS REVIEWED/COMMENTED AND VOTED/FAVORITED!! XD

I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU!! XD

We shall finally see in Celty's POV, which many of you have been waiting for.

Enjoy the chapter~ Happy reading~ ^.^

WARNING: Hint of black market dealings and slaves used for you know what. It's only mentioned but if you're uncomfortable just skip those parts. I forgot to say this last chapter as well, so I apologize to any who was offended.

Disclaimer: I don't own Durarara, nor the pictures on the cover or chapters. I only own my OC Natsu Orihara and the plot of this story.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Celty's POV

If Celty had a head, therefore having a face, she was sure her eyebrows would be pulled down and biting her lip in worry.

But she didn't, so all the Dullahan did was clench and unclench her hands on the handles of her motorbike, Shooter, as she rode away back to her apartment with Shinra. The way that Natsu looked when she politely asked if she can be dropped off at a random abandoned warehouse made Celty falter a bit. Her words were indeed polite, but the way she said it, as well as her empty hard eyes made Celty concerned. She didn't question it though, even though she really wanted to. She only held back because it seemed the young raven head was in a hurry, and had no times for questions. That, and they weren't really close.

Her being a friend of Shinra, the happy go lucky idiot that he is, it would've made sense that she was perhaps like him. Friendly, cheerful, and very talkative. But this wasn't true for Natsu, despite her being related to Orihara Izaya, who comes time to time with Shinra.

She was quiet, and a very polite guest when she was at her and Shinra's apartment. She basically made Shinra do all the talking for her, her only listening and giving a few replies of her own with a cool expression. But, that did not mean Natsu completely ignored her. She'd sometimes ask questions, and gave her own theories on what could've happened to her missing head that she's been trying to find all these years. She liked her, from what Shinra told her, she doesn't often be the one who starts conversations.

So for Natsu to start talking to her, that means she would like to give a hand of friendship.

And Celty accepted.

She'd give the girl coffee, like she did to Shinra, and knows that the caramel frapuccino was her favorite. For she always seemed to give her thankful looks, which always seemed to get bright in her normally blank and mysterious mocha colored orbs each time she got the beverage.

Although all of this was true, from Celty's metaphorical eyes, she wasn't anywhere close to Natsu like she was to Shinra. They had a nice and interesting friendship. Mostly nice, but it was...odd. It sort of reminded her of Shinra's and Izaya's friendship, who would usually-but not always-come with Natsu to their apartment but has been absent as of late.

With Shinra's teasing nickname of Natsu and the way she just seemed irritated and annoyed at said nickname, it seemed that Natsu was far from close to Shinra.

The looks she gives him sometimes because of the nickname, Celty shuddered.

Shinra would've learned by now to stop calling her that, but he didn't. Only a nervous laugh would come out of him when he saw the near murderous look of Natsu, a drop of sweat coming down his temple as he did.

Despite this though, Celty saw how comfortable they were with one another. Shinra easily talked to her about everything and anything, and of course it mostly consisted of herself. It seemed even though she was in the same room, Shinra would talk about how wonderful she was.