Changes

Yeah, I know. Fast right? Well, I know I'm rushing a little but Im an impatient person. So here you go, it's not close to where I am currently writing though. So I'm not worrying much.

I just wanted to clear a few things in this second chapter. Anyways, ENJOY!! XD

Disclaimer: I don't own the DRRR!! storyline, just my plot and Natsu Orihara( my OC). Though, if I did, I'd change a few genders around.*cough*cough* Izaya.

----------------------------------------------

Time passed, and now both her and Izaya were in Raijin Academy Middle School. Both of them were dubbed titles by their classmates, mostly because of their personality but also because of their skills in academics as well as getting numerous awards that involved it.

Natsu, being called the Ice Princess because of her indifferent and distant nature to her classmates and because she seemed graceful by both genders. She received many awards that were mainly philosophical, writing, as well as martial arts. Which were Judo; the art of using your opponents strength to your advantage and Capoeira; the art of using only your feet. Although she already got a black belt in Karate, she preferred these other ways of fighting instead of Karate. She's yet to go to any parkour competitions, possibly in fear of getting caught by her parents or classmates.

Izaya received the title of the Charming Lone Wolf, mainly because of his looks but also because he's as distant as Natsu is. Him, being alone in the library during lunch, and her alone on top of the schools roof. Izaya got independent research awards,poetry awards, as well as winning essay contests. It seemed that some kids in middle school found out this information when her and Izaya were still in elementary, as well as knowing he was the Vice President of the student council and the star at sports meetings.

Throughout this time though, is when Natsu started to see Izaya slowly changing. He got more quiet-almost as much as her-and began to silently observe people. Although they've both done this when they were younger, the way that Izaya observed...it was somewhat alarming. He lost his constant teasing of her as well, it was even rare for him to give those childish grins that Natsu loved from the mischievous boy. Izaya also stopped wanting to learn parkour from her, saying that he can learn himself-without her help. They even barely talked when they were together at the house, taking care of Mairu and Kururi at their parents absence. She appreciated it when Mairu annoyed Izaya, that was the one part of him that will never change-where he gets a scowl on his face at their younger sisters words.

But it was still different.

When they watched the news, the same everyday news where someone gets murdered, or a suicide, and the stories behind such actions-Natsu would catch a gleam in Izaya's eyes, making the red tint of his more apparent. It made Natsu wary, at how much Izaya was changing throughout their years of middle school. It didn't help when Izaya started getting interested in this boy Shinra, who wanted him to co-create the Biology Club with him.

Natsu didn't like it at all.

Despite her appearing cold and indifferent to others, her twin has a special place in her heart. He will always stay there, despite anything that will happen. To her, Izaya was always different from other people.

The way he always liked to stay by his twins side when they were kids, and the way he remained somewhat distant to other kids in elementary, but always revealed anything he knew to her. He took out the walls he built for others when he was with her, while she did the same. So that day when she almost got taken away, never seen again, her concern was more to Izaya then to her own life. Izaya was fragile in the emotional sense of the word, if she disappeared, he wouldn't know what to do she believed.