Party Tricks

First, I'd like to apologize for the lateness of this chapter. And the possible lateness of the next one. BUT! I hope this semi-long chapter exciting chapter will help you guys forgive me. ^_^'

THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES/FAVORITES AND COMMENTS/REVIEWS EVERYONE!! XD

I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU!! YOU ARE THE ONES THAT INSPIRE TO ME WRITE!! XD

ALSO! Guys, before you start reading on ahead, I want to know right NOW. Which teams you guys are on.(Credit to my friend that made the ship names ^_^)

Nazaya (NatsuxIzaya)

OR

Natzuo (NatsuxShizuo)

Pick which ship you guys are sailing on, I want to see. For it may influence the story, after all, people wanted more Izaya so they got a whole chapter with just him and Natsu.

PICK YOIR SHIP GUYS!! NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS CHAPTER, STAY WITH IT AND COMMENT/REVIEW ABOUT IT!! XD

THANK YOU!!

Disclaimer: I don't own Durarara, nor the pictures on the cover or chapters. I only own my OC Natsu Orihara and the plot of this story.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Shinra's POV

"How can you not have her phone number?!"

"A-ah well, you see Shizuo-kun..."

Shinra had no idea how this situation he's in came to be.

This morning Shinra was just drinking his morning coffee in silence, Celty already gone for work, when Shizuo burst through the door. Which obviously broke, already being the third one that was broken by him. Shinra jumped and gave a mild yell of surprise, causing him to drop his coffee on himself. Which just made Shinra yell once more, but this time in pain as tears were threatening to fall from his eyes. Shizuo then just went on and on about how he saw 'the useless flea' get kidnapped by 'these bastards', ignoring Shinra's pained whimpers as he cleaned the coffee off of him.

It was only until Shinra actually figured out that he heard 'kidnapped' and 'Izaya' in the same sentence did Shinra give a surprised glance at Shizuo and listened to what he was saying. Which wasn't hard, since Shizuo's booming voice was bouncing throughout his apartment.

And now Shinra's in trouble, as Shizuo grabbed his collar with tight hands and a furious expression on his face as he continued to yell.

"Well?! What kind of so-called friend
are you if you don't even have her phone number?! You'd at least have that if you don't know where she lives!"

Shinra attempted a placating smile, which only came out as a shaky nervous one as a drop of sweat came down his forehead.

"Well, I never asked. I don't even know if Natsu even has a phone-"

"NANIIIIIIII?!" Shizuo growled as he began to shake him senseless, Shinra giving nervous chuckles as he tried to tell him to stop. Good thing he knows that at least Shizuo won't kill him. Right? Right? Ah, Celty, he didn't even pronounce his love to her yet~.

Shizuo let out a 'tsk' as he finally let go of him, Shinra letting out small breath of relief as he did. He then began to pace back and forth throughout the apartment.

"How dare that flea let himself get kidnapped?!"

'Well, I doubt that Izaya would 'let' himself get kidnapped', Shinra thought to himself with a sweat drop. Shinra's eyes then widened at his own thought. Izaya? Getting kidnapped? Those words just don't fit in the same sentence. Izaya was cunning, he's a genius and strong. Which is already dangerous, but when you add how Izaya is in the mix...