1. ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ

(Second's POV)

It was a normal day like any other, sitting on the floor with my sketchbook in hand. I drew whatever I wanted to. Peaceful.. too peaceful.

They all must be in the living room. Figures. Putting my pencil between the pages of my sketchbook, I tossed it under my arm to travel up to the StickFights website and through the door. I could now hear their faint voices from outside the living room as I let myself in. They all turned to look at me.

"Hey guys!"

"Oh hey, Sec!" Yellow called back.

Green and Blue were playing Uno together at a table.

"Hey Second, would you mind telling Green here that he's a CHEATER!" Blue slammed the table.

"I'm not the one sliding his cards back into the draw pile!" Green snapped back.

"Ladies.. ladies.."

I walked over to the table, secretly sliding out two cards from the drawing deck and hid them behind my back.

"So Blue.. what's this?"

I teased as I took one card from my back, carefully hid it in my hand, and pretended to pull it out of Blue's pocket.

"Hey! That's NOT mine!"

"Hah! Hahahaha! I knew it!"

"Green, I wouldn't celebrate so soon."

"Huh?"

I proceeded to do the same thing with Green, but a bit slower.

"THATS NOT MY CARD THOUGH!"

"HAHA!"

I snickered and sat down with Yellow and Red.

Minutes passed as we started to discuss the day's plans. We all had a lot of varying ideas on what to do, so of course it would take a while. Everything was fine until.. everything started to rumble and shake like an earthquake had just hit.

"Huh? What's going on?"

I got up and wobbled towards the door just as Red had finished asking.

"Follow me outside.."

They all proceeded to follow me as if we were playing "Follow the Leader." We walked out of the website and hopped down onto the black floor, though none of us were able to keep our balance for long.

After a few minutes it all came to a sudden stop. Huh? Whatever was happening was over.. strange. That was when, the desktop started to crack red.

"Wh... what is that? Through everything, I've never seen anything like that.."

Yellow pointed to the crack in the wall. Everyone was packed behind me, when in truth, I was just as scared as the rest. The crack started to spread further. I ushered everyone to take a step back.

Finally, something burst through it, the should of shattering glass echoed in each of our ears. Looking up I saw... a cursor? Almost exactly like Alan's. The only difference was that it was colored very differently. The outline was red with a black center. That color scheme seems a bit familiar.