11. ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴀʏ

(Third Person POV)

The day dragged on and was surprisingly uneventful from then on. Alan had woken up at this point and questioned what had happened, and if everyone was ok. He was definitely thankful to hear that everything turned out alright.

Other Blue had to heal six of the seven that fought, not including himself. Since the damage was severe, he had to dig into each of the stick's code and replace the strings that had been deleted, or were still in the process of being deleted.

"Code to us is like DNA to humans, or any other sustenance for that matter. It makes up everything. So when it gets deleted from us, we go too. Though, we can heal deleted code by accessing the data strings that can be pulled up. If this information were to fall into anyone else's hands it could be dangerous. Someone could change your hue, body structure, basically anything if they could access it. Sticks like Chosen, however, are different. They can't be deleted unless they are deleted all at once. Their powers keep their data strings constantly changing, so even if they are injured, the string will just replace itself." Other Blue had explained to Yellow, who was interested just earlier.

The resistance was on guard again, only taking shortened breaks. They were in the same positions as in the morning and all throughout last night, but the original five were either passed out or just hanging around.

Second was just on the floor, still a bit shaken but more steady than he was this morning. He couldn't help but glance over at his Other self.

He hadn't seen him smile once since they met, opposed to everyone else. He was just so stern and bold, powerful at that. The main attracting feature was that scar. Next to him, he felt so much smaller, maybe a little envious, even. He had powers, but Second wondered why he himself didn't have them like Other Second did. Did he miss an event that would have given him the same abilities? He wished he knew, yet he didn't.

"You alright?"

Second jumped when Other Second suddenly just turned to him and approached.

"Oh yeah! I'm fine."

"I was just curious, you were staring at me."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I am."

"Hm. It's the scar, isn't it?"

"Uh.. yeah.. sorry."

"No, you're fine, a lot of people are curious, but I almost never tell anyone besides people who are close to me."

"Right. Aren't you supposed to be on guard?"

"Yes, but I'm taking a small break. Normally I wouldn't but I'm just a bit more tired than
I usually am."

He sat down next to him. There was that feeling again, Second was always a bit uneasy next to his counterpart.

"So, kid.." Other Second started. " ..how did things go with your animator when you were first created? I'm.. just curious myself."

"Uh.. well, when I was first animated, he sort of.. killed my friends at first, and then he tried to kill me, so we fought. It's pretty funny now that I look back on it. I made him look like a horrible person on social media."