4. ᴘʟᴀɴꜱ

(Third-Person POV)

Flying over to a nearby cliff, Chosen landed and looked to the other Second, who had his arms crossed.

"So."

"What is it?"

"Chosen.. right?"

"Yes."

"Hmpf.. does your Second has powers?"

Chosen hesitated, breathing out a sigh and remembering that painful day. The Showdown. Yes, he saw all of it. He knew very well about Second.

"..Yes."

"So that's why."

"Why what?"

"If you didn't hear, that lackey asked about him. My assumption is that because he made me, _nala suspects that your Second has the same power I do, maybe more. And from that.. I can assume that _nala wants him for himself. Tell me, how powerful is he?"

"From what I've seen.. he's probably way more powerful than me, you, and _nala combined."

"You're joking."

Chosen shook his head.

"He obliterated a stick who even I couldn't beat. Advanced tech. Viruses galore. He crushed him.. in under a minute. Even managed to revive all of his friends in the process."

"If that's true, why doesn't he use them?"

"Because he didn't remember any of it. No one except me was there to see. Everyone still thinks I defeated.. him.. but I didn't."

"And you never told them, why?"

"Second is.. he's used to living like a normal stick. Burdening him with the information that he's some sort of god would be damaging. That's a huge responsibility. He's still young and naive, he can't yet fully comprehend those powers. He's simply not ready."

"I see. In any case, we need to keep him out of _nala's hands or it could be game over for all of us."

"Mhm."

Second floated upwards, beginning to fly off.

"Hey."

He turned back to Chosen.

"What?"

"Do you know why _nala is even doing any of this in the first place..?"

Second looked away with a sad expression.

"Honestly..? I couldn't tell you. He drew me to be a war machine. He's my animator, though, it really doesn't feel like it. I'm just a resistant creation to him, and to me, he's a villain without a heart."

It was silent for a second.

"..I envy all of you. I wish we could've turned out like this world."

And with that, he flew off. Chosen stopped and sat to think, still processing everything.

'They've probably taken Second back home by now. What a big threat, and to think that it's most likely another Alan behind it. It doesn't sound that believable honestly, because now, he's such a.. kindhearted person. I'd never thought I'd see any version of Second and Alan hate each other that much, but here we are. To be honest.. it makes me wonder where the other Dark Lord is.. or if he's even still alive.'