Prologue

Author's Note

We do not own any of the characters or art. ⚠️This is a sequel to Belle of the Night ⚠️ I suggest you read that first, but if you'd like to blunder through, all I can say is, good luck. I hope you enjoy, and thank you for reading!

                                                                                                                                      - Adelle

Editor's note

Thank you so much for joining us! Please enjoy! Mwah! 

                                                                                                                                      ~ Valery

(H/c) = Your hair color

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Huff* *Huff* 'They're coming'

*Huff* *Huff* 'Any minute now'

*Huff* *Huff* 'I knew I should've kept running instead of hiding'

"Come out come out where ever you are~"

'Nonononono! They found me!! There has to be a way out here, there just has to b-'

"AHA!!" The drapes were ripped back and there he stood. "TAG!!" Vince jumped forward and tagged his twin sister, Vivian. 

"NO!!!!" She exclaimed, giggling madly.

You turned the corner to be met with your children. One year into your marriage, you and Nightmare decided to have children. Now you had beautiful twins, who were both four. Vivian was a cute little girl, who had adorable (H/c), shoulder length hair, and stunning purple eyes, no doubt from Nightmare. Vince, a sweet but ridiculously energetic boy, also had his sister's shade of hair in a buzz and Nightmare's eyes.

Vince was laughing triumphantly and Vivian was pouting a little. "What's wrong, Vivian?" 

"I don't wanna play this anymore." 

"Why not?" 

"Vince always wins." 

"That's not true!" Vince interjected. 

"Well. How about we call over Nanny and Manny?" You thought aloud. 

"Manny and Nanny!!" They cheered in unison happily. At that, Cherry, aka Nanny, and Dusk, aka Manny, teleported next to them.

Cherry looked grumpy and Dusk smiled at him smugly. "WHY AM I NANNY AND NOT MANNY?!" Cherry questioned, for probably the thousandth time.