Chapter 2

Author's Note

Hope you enjoy!

                                                                                                                         - Adelle

Editor's note

Enjoy! <3

                                                                                                                         ~ Valery

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up the next day, feeling refreshed. You looked over to Nightmare, who was still sleeping peacefully. You smiled lovingly, then peppered his face with kisses to wake him up. He groaned, then turned to playfully push you away. "Ack! No! Morning breath!"

 You giggled and fought to kiss his face. "Love meeeeee!" You said, laughing. 

"Neveeeeeerrrrr!" He retorted, letting go, and taking cover under the blankets.

You dove under the blankets and fought yourself into his arms. You successfully wormed your way next to him and hugged him tightly. "Do I win?" You asked hopefully. 

"Mmmm... nope." 

You gasped dramatically, then asked, "Why ever not?" 

"Because you haven't kissed me." 

"That's not true!" 

"Well, I mean kissed me in the last minute." 

"Pish posh, that can easily be fixed." 

"Oh~?" 

You giggled at his antics, then pecked him on the mouth. "Ok, I'm going to get dressed." You said, as you emerged from the sheets. 

"But it's so earlyyyy!" Nightmare complained. 

"It wouldn't feel so early if you didn't stay up so late!" You replied, giggling. You walked into the closet and chose your outfit when Nightmare walked inside the closet. 

"So, you and Dream have been hanging out a lot." He stated as he chose his outfit.

You began to dress while you conversed with him. "Yeah, we've been reading books and talking about them. It's brought us closer. He's basically my best friend now! But I think he needs to get out of the castle a bit. He's gotten kinda lonely." 

"Lonely? Dream? Well, I suppose he has been kinda distant and the only person I see him with is you... Now that I think about it..."