Chapter 10

Author's Note

Hope you enjoy!

                                                                                                                         - Adelle

Editor's note

Have fun reading! Mwah!

                                                                                                                        ~ Valery

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n lay in bed, snuggled up close to Nightmare. "How was your first day of our vacation?" Nightmare asked casually. 

You sighed happily, then cuddled closer to him. "It was lovely, how was your's?" 

Nightmare pecked you on the head, then replied contentedly, "It was so relaxing." 

You giggled, then exchanged 'good night's' and good night kisses, then drifted off into a peaceful slumber.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shattered sat on his bed, fidgeting with his clothes restlessly. He sat glaring at the wall, when a knock sounded from the door. "What is it?!" He barked. 

An emotionless voice sounded from the other side. "We have found him." 

Shattered relaxed, then called, "Bring him hither.

The door opened and Shattered saw Blue held between two Nightmare Papyruses, ropes restricting his movements, and a cloth muffling his cries.

Shattered smirked and commanded, "You may go. Leave him.

The Nightmare Papyruses bowed, lay Blue on the ground, then left. Shattered stood. He used his tentacles to pick up Blue and cut away his bonds. Blue gasped when the cloth was removed.  Shattered sat him on the ground and studied him. Blue eyed Shattered, fear emanating from his figure as he continued to breathe deeply.

Shattered watched Blue curiously as Blue proceeded to look around and begin trembling terribly when he saw the statues of Killer and Ink. Shattered smirked as Blue turned to him and exclaimed, "HOW COULD YOU?!" 

Shattered cocked his head innocently, "How could I, or how could Dream?

Blue stared speechless at Shattered, before saying, "DREAM WOULD NEVER KILL ANYTHING!"

Shattered smiled broadly, "Are you so sure? Look what he did to Ink." Blue was at a loss for words. Shattered began laughing. "You saw me kill the other one, but I'm proud to say Dream took care of Ink all by himself.