Chapter 13

Author's Note

Hello! Hope you enjoy!

                                                                                                                                 - Adelle

Editor's note

Enjoy, my lovelies! Mwah!

                                                                                                                                 ~ Valery

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You lay on a thick sheet of grass, your hand comfortably entangled with your husband's. The sun warmed your face comfortably, causing a contented smile to grace your features. The sounds of your children's delighted squeals filled your ears as they chased each other playfully. You heard rustling beside you and soon felt a kiss being placed atop your head. You giggled and moved to return the kiss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I only hope your death will be as beautiful as your friend's." As Shattered spoke, Horror's bonds melted and he landed stealthily on the ground. 

Horror stood and glared menacingly at Shattered whilst he summoned a large battle axe. "You'll have a hell of a time killin' me." Horror hissed, to which Shattered just smirked amusedly. 

Horror abruptly teleported out of sight and an axe came spinning out of the shadows from behind Shattered.

Shattered's smile widened insanely as he stepped to the side and caught the axe with a casually outstretched arm. Shattered then spun and hurled the axe at the shadows from whence it had emerged. A loud curse could be heard from Horror as he teleported to the top of the stunning chandelier. Horror summoned a barrage of bloodied bones and a new axe, shock and hate decorating his features.

Shattered summoned and aimed a large and intricately decorated bow towards Horror as a long arrow appeared in Shattered's hand. With inhuman speed, Shattered aimed the arrow and sent it flying towards Horror. Horror dodged, causing the chandelier to shake terribly. Horror sent the barrage of bones downwards to Shattered, who merely teleported away. From his new ground, Shattered continued to fire arrows at Horror, who was now struggling to dodge the arrows.

Horror panted, sweat beading on his brow as he continued to dodge and attack. The others watched in silent terror, occasionally letting out exclamations of fear whenever an arrow got particularly close. 

An arrow skimmed Horror's arm, and he let out a curse. There was no possible way he could keep this up. Horror ceased his attacks and vaporized. Shattered paused uncertainly before Dream let out a scream of pain.

Shattered teleported to the shadows and looked out to see the skeletons cheering. Horror had teleported behind Shattered and had swung for and had hit his neck.