The Unnaturals Book 1

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Dear Readers , 

HI from Me !! Hope you enjoy this book as much as I enjoyed myself writing it !! 

Please vote and comment on the chapters and let me know how you felt about them ! 

Please note that this is my original work and all rights are reserved . So do not copy any part or whole of my work anywhere . 

This book has a mature rating of 25 plus . Because , of course , It has puhlenty of mature seggs stuff happening , so be warned !! 

That's all from me , 

love , 

Moonlight .

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 1

2025

Kolkata city

Hungover

Avi and Patty.

Patty made his way through the large crowded room, passing through dusty piles of books and folders and plonked himself onto his seat.

The minty, earthy smell of books old and new, made him lightheaded. The unread handwritten manuscript on his table loomed large .

He gave an involuntary shudder.

His head was aching. His eyes were aching. He could smell alcohol in his breath.

He needed rest. Some TLC. Instead, here he was, at work!

"Should've switched to coffee when he suggested it." He thought to himself while trying to still the relentless pounding of his head by simply sitting still.

He felt like death but looked just fine . Long silky hair tied up with a leather string, in a blue kurta and jeans, he looked exactly like the maverick editor he was. He took minimal care of himself but still managed to look magnificent. All thanks to his great genes.

He groaned dramatically and lay his head on his desk.

A loud penetrating voice behind him nearly made him jump up.

'Why are you so late, haan?'

It was Donna, his best friend.

Patty looked up pitifully.

'Omigod! Why do you look like death?' She came closer and sniffed. 'Shit! You stink! Were you out drinking last night?' She scowled and started scolding him in a loud whisper.