Part 16 Frission and Fusion

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TW: I seriously don't think youall need ANY trigger warning but still , just in case , headsup guys ... it's AS time !! 

Do vote and comment on your favourite parts and let me know what you're enjoying the most !

Back to the book . 

Enjoy !!

Love from me !! XOXO !!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 17

Frission and Fusion

The flat had become quiet .

Avi reached out his hands , held Patty's hands in his own and silently pulled him up . He dragged a smiling Patty back into his bedroom .

He locked the door and drew the curtains , descending the room into darkness while Patty watched him through hooded eyes .

It had rained in the morning and the sky was still overcast , shrouding the neighborhood in a moist quietness . The only sounds were the drip drip drip of the rain dripping off the roofs and the cooing of a turtle dove calling for its mate .

Avi came over to Patty and started helping him to take off his kurta . It was too tight and got stuck with Patty helplessly stuck with his arms raised .

Avi stood in front of him and stared at the broad expanse of Patty's muscular chest .

He started kissing Patty's chest . Patty became still , watching Avi through the thin cotton fabric . Avi stared at his chest , then he bent down and licked his nipple , sending a jolt of electricity down Patty's body .

Avi looked up at him .

'When were you planning to tell me about the tat ? I've found it . ' he licked a spot just under Patty's left nipple . There , three tiny letters were now clearly visible .

AVI .

Patty didn't say anything . He was deeply embarrassed . His secret was out . He'd been hoping Avi wouldn't ever notice it . It was tiny and covered in his chest hair . Donna had given up his secret, revealing just how much impact Avi had on him over just one night .

Avi didn't wait for Patty's response .

He continued licking and started fondling the other nipple . Patty started breathing hard , his body responding to Avi's caresses , making him long for more .

'Take the kurta off , Avi , I'm stuck ' he said breathily .

Avi ignored him completely and started to lick his chest and his exposed underarm . He buried his face in Patty's underarm and licked it and then started sucking the sensitive skin just underneath his nipple . Patty was breathing rapidly and started to plead with Avi .