The beginning (chapter 1)

Hi I'm Mia I'm 14 almost fifteen , and right now I'm trapped in a car with my parents and my 5 year old brother. Your probably wondering why . Well to answer your question my dad got a job offer somewhere else so that's basically the main reason why were moving. If you ask me I'm actually excited to move I wanna know what will happen in this new place and I wanna see the type of people I'm gonna meet or who I'm gonna meet. That's really all I care about, I guess as a teenager you don't really care about much or it depends what type of person you are in my case I don't really care about boys. Let me explain, according to the guy's in my school said I'm not a dateable type of girl. I know when they told me I was confused but then I realized they were saying that cause of how I am and how I act and I guess the way I act isn't really feminine but the other reason was because I'm alright, which means I'm pretty but not pretty I'm ugly but I'm not ugly so I guess that makes me alright. And I'm fine with that like I said I don't really care but sometimes getting told that everyday is the worst feeling cause then the insecurities get to you so I try to keep myself from liking a guy to avoid getting told that or getting hurt. Back home I have a friend named jeanette she's actually pretty and dateable and basically the pretty best friend and they've always looked at her not me always her hopefully I wont have to worry about that now that I'm gone.
{Time skip}
We arrived to our new home. I got out of the car and helped my parents put the little stuff we had to put in our new home , after moving some stuff around I decided to go out and outside for a while a couple of minutes passed and I saw a group of boys coming to my same street I watched as each one got dropped of in their home until there was one left he was tall had curly/fluffy black hair and some beautiful hazel eyes. Before I noticed he was staring right at me and coming towards me. when he finally came to me he stopped walking and looked down at me ."Hi I'm benny are you new here?" he asked                                                                       " I'm Mia, yea we just arrived a couple of hours ago," I said                                                                   "Guess I will be seeing you around Mia," benny said smiling                                                                 "Yea I guess you will," I said as it suddenly became awkward                                                        " Yea well I'll see you around bye Mia," He said "Alright bye benny" I said as he started walking away I thought to myself and said I may actually like it here so far.