Sandlot (chapter 3)

I woke up at 7:30 put on some cuffed jeans, My black converse, and a black long sleeve tank top. Then I went to the restroom put my hair in a high ponytail. While I was putting my hair up, I heard someone call my name. "Mia someone is here to see you," I heard my mom yell. I grabbed my dodgers cap and my glove then I headed downstairs. "Bye mom," I said. " A Donde vas (where are you going)?" My mom asked. "Voy a jugar baseball (I'm going to play baseball)," I told my mom. "Ok no te pierdas y no llegues Tarde (ok don't get lost or come home late)," My mom said. "No se preocupe yo me aseguro de que no se pierda (Don't worry I will make sure she doesn't get lost)," benny told my mom. "Ok you guys may leave now," My mom said. "Ok bye mom," I said as you and benny left "Sorry about my mom," I said. "It's fine my mom is like that to," Benny replied. "I didn't know you spoke Spanish," I said. " I didn't know you spoke Spanish either," Benny said. "There's plenty of stuff you don't know about me," I said. "I will know eventually," Benny said. " First tell me stuff about you," I said. "Ok well I'm 15, I'm Cuban, I love music and being outside," Benny said. "Oh," I said. "Hey um let me warn you that its and all guy team and you will be the only girl so the guys won't be welcoming at first but later on they will warm up to you," Benny said.
"Wow if I get in, I will be the only girl that makes me feel so special," I said, later on me and Benny were making small talk until we got to the sandlot. " Hey guys come here," Benny said. You saw a bunch of boys running over to Benny. "So, we were talking about having a new member on the team, I found one," Benny said looking at you. " Hi I'm Mia," I said. "Benny, we need to talk," A boy with glasses said as they walked farther away where I apparently couldn't hear them Although I could.

(Benny's Pov) " A Girl benny!!"Timmy and tommy said. " What I saw her play she is good," Benny said. "I say let her in she is cute, " Yeah-Yeah said looking over at Mia. "I don't know man girls are too sensitive, they care to much about how they dress," Ham said. " Yea look at how she is dressed," Squints said as we looked at her. " Come on guys give her a chance she won't disappoint you guys," I said. "Fine," They all said.

(Back to your Pov) Then I saw a red headed boy come up to me " Hey you sweetheart are you just going to stand there or are we going to play some ball," he said. " Sweetheart? I don't know what's going on in your head to make you think that was a good insult," I said. " Sorry Doll! " he said. " Yea no let's go play ball," I said. So the boy's made you bat first. " This is my heater I dare you to hit it," Kenny said. "Hurry up don't make the princess wait," someone shouted the rest of the boys except for benny laughed. "I'm so done with them ," I muttered. When the ball came to you , you hit the ball and started running all the bases while benny was cheering for you until you got to home plate. " Ok you could bat but can you catch," The red headed boy said. "Ok then Mia go to left center," Benny said. " Ok," I said. "Mia throw it to second," benny said as he hit the ball and I cached it and threw it to second. "Wow," The boys said. "I Told you guys," Benny said as he went towards you. " Let me introduce you to the guys, that's squints, yeah-yeah, Ham, Kenny, Timmy and tommy, and Bertram," Benny said. "Hi ," They all said. After that you guys played until 5 then you guys started walking home. " You play good Mia," Yeah-Yeah said. "Thx ," I replied. "She's Alright," Ham said. "Actually I think I may be better than you," I said. " No you aren't," Ham said. "I think she is ," Benny said. " You know what bye I will see you guys tomorrow," Ham said as he entered his house. "You played good Mia," Benny said. "Thx Benny , I'll see you tomorrow bye," I said. " Alright bye," Benny said as you both went into your houses. "Mom I'm home," I yelled. "How was it," My mom asked. "Good I'm in the team," I said. "So you and benny," My mom asked. "No mom were just friends," I said. " Ok whatever you say, Go wash your hand's so we can eat," My mom said. "Ok," I said as I went up to my room.