Can we talk (Chapter 21)

{Bennys POV}

When I went home from the sandlot I noticed Jeannette wasn't there or waiting for me maybe she would show up later on. When I entered my home I went up to my room and I saw a note on my desk.

   Dear Benny,
   These couple of weeks have been great but I decided to go back home and I know far deep down you don't belong to me you belong to someone else goodbye Benny,
                                           -Jeannette

She left. Without saying goodbye was I a joke to her this whole time I knew it I should of listened will Mia and I was so stubborn . I can't believe I fell for Jeannette's trick I want to go talk to Mia but I'm ashamed of what I did I can't look her in the eyes her beautiful angel eyes she herself looks like an angle. The way she walks every movement she does it's so graceful I wish I was special cause she is so fucking special, but would she even talk to me after what I did at this point I don't know what the hell I'm doing here I feel that I don't belong here after what I did and that I don't belong with her. I was such a hypocrite but what bothers me and what I hate the most is that I still like her I want to talk to her again and for the sandlot to go back to normal. Wait I think I may have an idea.

{Mia's POV}

I was coming home from working as a lifeguard today, I'm actually getting used to it it's not that bad. Something has been bothering me the whole day, I wanna know how Benny is doing I know I don't need to but god I just need an explanation of why and if he liked me or he was just playing me the whole time. I guess there are some questions that cannot be answered.
When I got home I checked my mail and there was a letter I looked at the address of who sent it and it was Bennys address. Out of curiosity I opened my door then I locked it and I ran straight up to my room and closed the door I then sat down in my bed and started opening the letter.

Dear Mia,
Hi I know I'm not your favorite person right now and you may not want to talk to me but I just felt the need to write to you since you won't talk to me I mean I get it I'm just sorry.  I owe you an explanation and I'm sorry for being a hypocrite about everything I didn't want to date her cause I like you Mia. I just didn't want to be mean so I said yea and I was under pressure so I said yea. And I thought there was something going on between you and yeah yeah. I'm sorry I made you feel not worth anything or I just tossed you away like something useless. Everything I told you was real and it still is. I'm not asking you to date me or anything cause I now you need space but please forgive me and come back to the sandlot it's not the same without you or the guys I'm sorry.
From-Benny

I then put the letter down." Finally It's so boring without going to the sandlot everyday," I thought to myself. I think it's better if Benny and I are just friends so the sandlot won't break up again. I got up from my bed and went outside me house and started walking to the house next to mine and knocked on the door.

"Hello?" Someone said as they slowly started to open the door." Mia?"

"Hey can we talk?" I said.

{Authors note}

Left you all with a cliffhanger I will probably post the other part tomorrow almost done with this story guys.