Oh no (chapter 15)

So it's the day after the carnaval we were all supposed to meet at the sandlot but I got a phone call from Benny who said that they were going to cancel practice today cause the guys don't feel good and he was going to his grandmas house for the day.

So how I didn't have anything to do for the day I'm going to help my mom clean around the house.  I decided to have my hair down for the day and I had a light pink tank top with black ripped jeans.

Like around 2 my mom said that she needed to go somewhere and that she was going to be back in an hour or 30 minutes she didn't really say where she was going so I didn't think much of it when she left I went straight to my room and Laid in my bed for awhile bored out of my mind I then decided to go visit smalls see how he is doing. I then went downstairs and wrote in a piece of paper. " At smalls house I'll be back before diner te quiero(love you)," and I left it there in the kitchen counter so my mom doesn't freak out when she doesn't see me.

I went up to smalls house and knocked on the door when the door opened I saw a nice lady who greeted me.

"Oh hello Mia what can I do for you?" Smalls mom asked kindly.

"I heard smalls wasn't feeling well so I came to see how he feels," I said knowing that she probably didn't know about the whole tobacco situation.

"Yea he isn't feeling to well maybe just the flu or something, would you like to come in?" She asked letting me in.

"Sure," I said as I went in her home.

"Scottys room is down the hall last door on the left," his mom said pointing down the hall. I then went and knocked on his room door.

"Come in" Scotty said as I entered his room.

"Hey how are you feeling smalls," I said as I sat next to him In this chair he had.

"My head hurts and I feel like I can't move," smalls said complaining.

"That's why we don't chew tobacco," I said patting his head.

"I should of listened," smalls said putting his head back.

"Hey Mia can I ask you something," smalls said looking at me.

"Uh sure," I said kind of worried.

"Um so when you and Benny dropped me if I went back to the inside to ask you guys something and I saw you guys kiss and um I want to know if you guys are dating," Scotty asked.

"Smalls it's um complicated. I mean we both like each other but we aren't officially a thing," I said looking down kinda disappointed.

"Oh well hopefully he asks you out soon," smalls said.

"Have you told anyone else?" I asked really worried

"No I wanted to confirm first," smalls said.

"Ok can you not say anything please I don't want Benny to feel pressured in asking me out," I said.

"I won't don't worry," smalls said.

"Thanks smalls," I said. " I think you should get some rest you look tired I'll see you tomorrow?".

"Ok bye Mia I'll see you tomorrow," smalls said  as I left his room I then left to go back ti my house and when I did I saw my moms car parked outside. I then when yo yo my house door and opened it all the lights were out that was weird.then the lights turned on.

"SURPRISE," I heard my mom yell and when I looked around OH NO Jeannette was there.

"OMG miaaa I missed you so much," Jeannette said hugging me.

"I can't breathe," I said

"Your so funny I missed that from you," Jeannette said as I said tf to myself.

"Um yes want to go up to my room," I said.

"Omg yes I would love to," she said as we both went up to my room. I then looked at my mom and mouthed help me as she laughed.

"I can't wait for you to show me around," she said as she looked around my room.

"Um yea about that I have to go to the sandlot tomorrow I play baseball their and I was wondering if you could-" I then got interrupted.

"Yes I would love to go I can't wait," Jeannette said. I was going to tell her that I would be back later on in the day.

"Umm ok," I said. Shit it was happening again I was letting her boss me around and make me less than her I promised myself this wouldn't happen. I swear she better not make my life miserable.

{authors note}

Guys so I started school last week and I'm going to try and still post I promise I will finish the story and hopefully write even more new story's. Then next story I may write is a Robin Arellano one if you guys want to read it after this one. If you guys want me to write a story if someone or something feel free to text me thxs <3