The beasts(chapter 10)

"Hamilton the babe porter," ham said getting ready to swing the bat.

"Come on denunez," ham said as Kenny threw the ball at him as ham misses.

"You call that pitching this is baseball not tennis,"ham says as the boys laugh.

"Ham this is my heater I dare you to hit it,"Kenny said as he pitched the ball and game hit it and made a home run.

"Man now we can't play no more,"Benny said annoyed as the boys chased ham and hit him with their gloves.

"We'll get it don't worry we'll get it," smalls said as him an i started climbing the fence.

"Noooooo," squints and the boys yelled as they came over here running then Benny grabbed me by the waist and put me down.

"What's wrong with you guys you both could've gotten killed,"squints said.

"We we're just going to get the ball," I said shrugging.

"Ha ha very funny we will just go home and continue tomorrow," Benny said as him and the boys started walking away.

"Why?"I asked really confused.

"It's ancient history,"Timmy said.

"Ancient history," Tommy repeated.

"Kiss it goodbye," Timmy said.

"Kiss it-," Tommy's said "shut up Tommy," Timmy said.

"Ok Mia and smalls go look over the fence then come back ," Benny said coming towards us.

"Bu-,"smalls then got interrupted.

"No just go both of you go,"Benny said as smalls and I went over the fence and saw a paw grabbing the ball. Then smalls jumped back and ran back to the guy and I followed but wayyy more calm.

"What was that?" Smalls asked agitated.

"The Beasts," all the boys said at the same time.

"And what is that?" I asked sarcastically.

"CAMP OUT!!!" The boys shouted.

{authors note}

Sorry it's so short I'm going back to school and I haven't had time to write ima write another chapter tomorrow.